• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #19 Eagles vs Patriots Super Bowl LII 2/4/2018

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense did the team in - only so many mirrors before the talent deficient front seven got exposed. I knew Pederson was going to expose this defense.

In the end the better defense won it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible play calling by McDaniels. Hate to say but Patricia isn't doing anything to alter coverage. The trick play to Foles was nothing but the Patriots not covering every receiver and Foles was totally ignored.

The hit on Cooks was horrible. Should have been a flag. That's going to put the Krafts at the front of the room for a 1 year suspension for concussion head shots.

Brady's 12/23 276 yards but they can't get the ball into the end zone. What the hell is wrong with Ryan Allen. He muffed the FG attempt and tilted the ball at the last second on the PAT. Worst case the Patriots shoul 4 more points and the score should be 22-16.
The hit on Cooks was horrible but legal. He was a runner and the head shots are allowed.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot’s fans have nothing to be ashamed of, because Brady and his receivers played their usual great game. I don’t think the Eagles could sack him even once. But, Fly Eagles Fly, you finally got your ring!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense did the team in - only so many mirrors before the talent deficient front seven got exposed. I knew Pederson was going to expose this defense.

In the end the better defense won it.
.... but both defenses were pretty much horrible. The defense that made that one play more than the other won it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Chip Kelly get any credit for that team? Did he, even in his failure, set this team into it's current motion?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really this defense was subpar all year - How Patricia was able to keep points off the board with this unit was the coordinator job of the century.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the thoughts out there about the replay calls? I thought Ertz had established himself as a runner and therefore did not need to survive the ground. Clement had a level of bobble that has been called incomplete.

Anyone else notice Chris Hogan getting jammed off his route way down the field on the final play? I know they never call much on a hail mary but it was pretty agregious.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ertz call was correct. I think Clement bobbled and didn’t get the 2nd foot inbounds. Defense got exposed and couldn’t come up with a big stop.

But it was a great year. Hoping for a few more with Brady and Coach B.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz call was correct - the other one on 3rd and six wasn't.... that one was a reputation call. The guy bobbled it out of bounds.

Brady had it in his hands for the win and the Philly defense came through in crunch time... while the Pats defense folded like a cheap Iraqi tent.

Gotta rebuild this defense, might be a couple of years before we make another appearance.

WTF was up with Malcolm Butler on the sidelines all game?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ertz call was correct. I think Clement bobbled and didn’t get the 2nd foot inbounds. Defense got exposed and couldn’t come up with a big stop.

But it was a great year. Hoping for a few more with Brady and Coach B.
I couldn't agree more. Too much emphasis placed on one game like there's one winner and 31 equal losers. I think Brady added to his lagacy with that performance though "6" aluded hime.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot’s fans have nothing to be ashamed of, because Brady and his receivers played their usual great game. I don’t think the Eagles could sack him even once. But, Fly Eagles Fly, you finally got your ring!

They sacked him only once but it was the fumble play.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ertz call was correct - the other one on 3rd and six wasn't.... that one was a reputation call. The guy bobbled it out of bounds.

Brady had it in his hands for the win and the Philly defense came through in crunch time... while the Pats defense folded like a cheap Iraqi tent.

Gotta rebuild this defense, might be a couple of years before we make another appearance.

A couple of years could close Brady's window and I think they will be able to make another go at it next year no one has been that impressive to me in the AFC. Sure Jacksonville could make a move but in what world is anyone going to pick Bortles to win against he Pat's. I know the same could be said about Foles but at least he has had some success under Chip Kelly in the past.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="TP76

WTF was up with Malcolm Butler on the sidelines all game?[/QUOTE]

No clue what was going on there. Will be interesting when it comes out why

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[QUOTE="TP76

No clue what was going on there. Will be interesting when it comes out why[/QUOTE]

Mike ReissESPN Staff Writer
Bill Belichick: "Proud of the way the team competed ... wasn't our best. Tough way to end (season)." Belichick said Malcolm Butler's lack of playing time wasn't disciplinary.

More from an emotional Malcolm Butler as he walked to the team bus: "I don't know what it was. I guess I wasn't playing good or they didn't feel comfortable. I don't know. But I could have changed that game."

icon-espn-e-@2x.png

36m
i

Just caught up with a very emotional Malcolm Butler, alongside Adam Schefter. "They gave up on me. F—. It is what it is," Butler told us.

BB did Butler dirty. :finger:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s too bad. He couldn’t have played any worse than Rowe. He gave up several catches to start the game. I guess it’s safe to say Butler isn’t coming back.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a size issue... Malcolm being the smallest. Still, he's much better player than Rowe & Bademosi - and considering the defense hardly slowed Philly down = bad move.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a size issue... Malcolm being the smallest. Still, he's much better player than Rowe & Bademosi - and considering the defense hardly slowed Philly down = bad move.

Especially if we're talking about the whole game. As it turns out, all we needed was one stop by the D

Very strange.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans rioting.......6 arrested.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congratulations to all Eagle fans!!