• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 15 @ Bengals

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I want for Christmas:

(1) A head coach with a winning track record.

(2) Martha to sell the team to someone who HAS A F***ING CLUE!!!!!!

Usually head coach's with winning track records are not looking for jobs. Unless they are coming from college or are still at the coordinator level.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably wont be watching next year then.

I’d take their DC Patricia first. McHoody scares me of being a product of the system. Then when I see him get in shouting matches with Brady, I think he still can’t handle adversity like he couldn’t in Denver.

I know you feel he’s matured, I’m just not seeing that way.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d take their DC Patricia first. McHoody scares me of being a product of the system. Then when I see him get in shouting matches with Brady, I think he still can’t handle adversity like he couldn’t in Denver.

I know you feel he’s matured, I’m just not seeing that way.
:suds: Fair enough. If we go with Matty Patty we are going to need a new OC though. Cooter seems to have peaked at this point. If he gets some help from an offensive minded HC he might still be salvageable though.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the defense also collapsed. I was worried that only half of the team would embarrass itself.

The defense has embarrassed itself plenty over the past couple months.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: Fair enough. If we go with Matty Patty we are going to need a new OC though. Cooter seems to have peaked at this point. If he gets some help from an offensive minded HC he might still be salvageable though.

hoody calls his own plays with a dummy OC IMO. Only thing I would like about him is he wants more points up by 40. I’d love to see that mentality in the D.

On another note. Who ever gets hired should beg Tom Callahan to coach OL. His scheme seems to work with any group of players.