• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Futures to win their division

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below are the odds and which teams I believe the best values.

AFC-E
New England 2/11
Miami 8/1
Buffalo 10/1
Jets 14/1
I don't see a good value here. NE is a horrible return and I don't see any of the other teams competing with them for the division.

AFC-N
Pitt 5/2
Balt 9/2
Cincy 8/1
Cleveland 10/1
Same as AFC-E, just don't see any of these teams taking out Pitt for the division title. If I had to take one, I'd go with Baltimore as they would be the team that appears the most competent and does provide some value.

AFC-S
Jax 7/4
Houston 2/1
Tenn 3/1
Indy 11/2
If I had to pick one, I'd go with Houston. That's basically a bet on Watson playing like he did last year before he was injured. If you think Luck is totally healthy, then Indy might be a decent play, but I'm not sure I'd trust that to be the case. I don't trust Jax, I think their O (Bortles) is not something (somebody) I would bet with.

AFC-W
LA Chargers 7/5
KC 5/2
Oak 3/1
Den 21/4
I believe KC is the safest play here, but this division is a tough one. Chargers have worst odds probably because they have proven vet QB. With the odds given to Denver, might not be the worst flyer to take...

NFC-E
Philly 2/3
Dallas 4/1
NYG 5/1
Wash 6/1
The Eagles earned the odds they have cuz they're the defending champs. I'm not an Eli fan and don't think the Giants are there, maybe Alex Smith can get Washington their??? I don't think Dallas has it in them to win this division, and from value standpoint, they're probably the best bet.

NFC-N
Minny 3/2
Green Bay 7/4
Det 11/2
Chicago 8/1
Not enough value for GB or Minny, I don't think Chicago has enough to win this division, even with future HOF and GOAT Mitch Trubisky, so the value lies in Detroit.

NFC-S
NO 3/2
ATL 7/4
Car 11/4
Tampa Bay 12/1
All the value here sits in Carolina. Outside of Tampa, either of the other 3 could win this division as they're all competitive with each other.

NFC-W
LA Rams 5/7
SF 5/2
Seattle 5/1
Az 12/1
No value with the Rams, San Fran is the off season and late last season up and comer, Seattle is having some issues with all kinds of core guys leaving, bitching and in fighting. Arizona is in a rebuild. I'm not sure which has a better shot at taking out the Rams, San Fran or Seattle, Russ or Jimmy G??? Value is Seattle, my gut says San Fran is more likely to win it if the Rams don't...

Thoughts? Where do you think the value lies in any of these, and you're welcome to totally rip what my thoughts are on the value plays? I head to Vegas Sunday, so I plan to lay a couple bucks down on a few of these, I'll check their actual odds vs what's posted online...

Yes, it's the same as what I posted a couple weeks ago, maybe this one won't turn into another pillow fight

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t you already make this thread?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t you already make this thread?
Yes, but it turned into a couple dorks flaming each other...just like the last line of the post states

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below are the odds and which teams I believe the best values.

NFC-W
LA Rams 5/7
SF 5/2
Seattle 5/1
Az 12/1
No value with the Rams, San Fran is the off season and late last season up and comer, Seattle is having some issues with all kinds of core guys leaving, bitching and in fighting. Arizona is in a rebuild. I'm not sure which has a better shot at taking out the Rams, San Fran or Seattle, Russ or Jimmy G??? Value is Seattle, my gut says San Fran is more likely to win it if the Rams don't...

Thoughts? Where do you think the value lies in any of these, and you're welcome to totally rip what my thoughts are on the value plays? I head to Vegas Sunday, so I plan to lay a couple bucks down on a few of these, I'll check their actual odds vs what's posted online...

Yes, it's the same as what I posted a couple weeks ago, maybe this one won't turn into another pillow fight

SF just still blows my mind how people are so all in, especially over Seattle who AS OF NOW has arguably the best FS/ILB in the league, an above avg edge rusher/WLB in Clark/Wright, and a top 5 QB with heavy emphasis on improving the run game, resigning Brown, some return injured players, and adding Dickson/Dissly who are two of the best blocking TEs in the game from veteran/rookie perspective. Seattle's defense will not be that vaunted top 5 defense, but they should still compete for top 10... they have tons of depth in the secondary, McDougald is solid, Griffin was very respectable as a rookie, and they are getting Nazair Jones back who was on pace for ROY discussion until injury.

I still just don't get it.. SF barely beat anyone good, with exception of Jax towards the end of the season.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sharing, will be interesting to see how your predictions work out. I still think the Jaguars take a big step backwards this year and the Texans win the AFC South.