• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Full (edited) Mitch Trubisky 2016 Games

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On YouTube, you can find all of Trubisky's starts from this past year, in their entirety. It's edited to only the plays Trubisky throws, or runs on. They only take about 10 minutes per game to watch, on average. Really convenient way to get a look at a large, uncut body of work from him. As opposed to just his highlights, or a couple plays of an analyst breaking him down on film. This gives you a better feel of what it's really like to watch him play.

I'll post (arguably) his best game (FSU) and (probably) his worst (Stanford). You guys can feel free to fish around on YouTube for the rest.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His game against VT was pretty bad, but it was dumping rain, and his receivers dropped a shit ton of balls.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His game against VT was pretty bad, but it was dumping rain, and his receivers dropped a shit ton of balls.

Yeah, Stanford is just the one you hear about most, since it was their bowl game. He had his two worst throws of the season. A pick six and another INT directly to a LB that he didn't see.

VT and Duke are his other poorer performances. However, I watched the Duke one... didn't seem too bad really. Rivalry matchups on the road are tough in college football.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On YouTube, you can find all of Trubisky's starts from this past year, in their entirety. It's edited to only the plays Trubisky throws, or runs on. They only take about 10 minutes per game to watch, on average. Really convenient way to get a look at a large, uncut body of work from him. As opposed to just his highlights, or a couple plays of an analyst breaking him down on film. This gives you a better feel of what it's really like to watch him play.

I'll post (arguably) his best game (FSU) and (probably) his worst (Stanford). You guys can feel free to fish around on YouTube for the rest.

The play at 2:42 against Stanford..:shocked: Big time play

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So i didn't see the Stanford game when it happened, but if that's his bad game, I'll take that shit all day. Dude's a stud.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play at 2:42 against Stanford..:shocked: Big time play

Yeah, the combination of pocket awareness and raw arm strength on that lazer of a throw was eye popping.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say looking at all this tape he looks damn impressive. Nothing was under center however so we're not seeing the full picture yet but geezus, this kid can play.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say looking at all this tape he looks damn impressive. Nothing was under center however so we're not seeing the full picture yet but geezus, this kid can play.

I think this is the best post you've ever made.

It was devoid of your e-self, and just truthful.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can play man...

The more I watch him, the more I think about this fan-base eating their words.

It shall be sweet.