• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fucking AAU

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAU has killed the game of basketball. The only thing it is good for is it gives kids a chance to play a lot of basketball during the off season and maybe get them a little notice in chances they wouldn't get noticed. But overall AAU mentality and game play has killed fundamental basketball. It is all about me-me-me and if i can take my man one on one. It has destroyed the team game mentality.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AAU has killed the game of basketball. The only thing it is good for is it gives kids a chance to play a lot of basketball during the off season and maybe get them a little notice in chances they wouldn't get noticed. But overall AAU mentality and game play has killed fundamental basketball. It is all about me-me-me and if i can take my man one on one. It has destroyed the team game mentality.

Yeah, and it's ruined CBB, but I'm really not as concerned with that as I am at the possibility of them fucking up my football.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only ruined cbb but also it has gone all the way yup to ruining the NBA. guys like Rose and all of this young new talent in the NBA grew up with AAU basketball. If you look at chicagos offense it is nothing but breaking your man down 1 on 1 or coming up and just setting a screen and doing pick a rolls with a drive and kick process. It is terrible. I would love it if somehow AAU was able to shut down. Go back to the good old days where you played for your schools elite team during the off season, or how about played other sports during basketballs offseason.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck them!!! Why can't they rule some UF and USC players ineligible while they're at it

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, no ruling yet. I don't think the NCAA is officially investigating either, yet.

This could very well be like the AJ situation where we won't know until just before the season starts, or maybe even after (which would be nice if Jarvis could play BSU & USC).

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA seems to have the timing of coming down right before the season starts.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least one of floridas idiot ex players pretty much admitted he sold jerseys at UF