• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck you fuck this fuck villawhatthefuckever

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not "close", then why didn't he win AP POY honors?

Because it's the Associated Press. Which is made up of a bunch of goobers.

And it's the super ultimate amazing mega powerhouse program that is Michigan State vs. little old Oklahoma.

Anyone who knows the game of basketball can watch the 2 players and see the difference. It's not hard. One is really good, and one is great.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's the Associated Press. Which is made up of a bunch of goobers.

And it's the super ultimate amazing mega powerhouse program that is Michigan State vs. little old Oklahoma.

Anyone who knows the game of basketball can watch the 2 players and see the difference. It's not hard. One is really good, and one is great.

So you don't know the game of basketball.....got it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valentine was surrounded by a great supporting cast. Which is going to happen at Michigan State. It's a given. He's a really good player, but he relies on other good players surrounding him. If you think he's going to just take the ball out at the top of the key and break down Defenses by himself, go back to watching only football.

You could put 4 random high school basketball players on the floor with Buddy Hield and he could still find a way to win.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you don't think Valentine is better, because if those 2 went head-to-head it would be brutal. But, then again, if Buddy took any player in the country 1-on-1 it would be brutal.

Magic said Ben Simmons is a "once-in-a-generation basketball player and the best since LeBron."

Up until the last 10 days of ESPN hammering us with their new Flavor of the Week catch-name, not many had even heard of this guy.

He's good and will be a lottery pick but saying "he's the best with no close second" is an opinion I can't agree with at all.

Last edited:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because no one had heard of him til a week ago.

WHAT?!!!!!

Buddy Hield was the face of College Basketball all damn season long!

I will admit Simmons is great and got a lot of publicity as well, but I watched college basketball from to start to finish and all they ever talked about was Buddy Hield. Every single damn night!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT?!!!!!

Buddy Hield was the face of College Basketball all damn season long!

I will admit Simmons is great and got a lot of publicity as well, but I watched college basketball from to start to finish and all they ever talked about was Buddy Hield. Every single damn night!

Buddy who?

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy like that who just respects the game so much, they're few and far between. They come on average about a decade apart. They certainly don't come every year. Buddy Hield's legacy should be embraced. He just sets a perfect example for all kids out there on how they can become successful and how they should treat people in general. He's as anti-douche as they come.

Your man-crush on this guy astonishes me. I saw hundreds of players this year who respect the game. What I also saw was, when the chips were down, Hield not only didn't deliver, he was crushed by the competition. He's an all-right guy, for sure, but he's not another media-generated "once in a generation" player. Not even close. He's a first-team All-America and that's it.

But if your support of him is this unwavering, you should probably name your kids after him ... Buddy I, Buddy II, Buddette, Buddy III-a, Little Buddyboo ... because "setting a perfect example" suggests you are working on a subjective evaluation without having any information whatsoever on the other players who got their team through a long season.

This "decade apart" analysis is amusing, since they say that every year about somebody.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your man-crush on this guy astonishes me. I saw hundreds of players this year who respect the game. What I also saw was, when the chips were down, Hield not only didn't deliver, he was crushed by the competition. He's an all-right guy, for sure, but he's not another media-generated "once in a generation" player. Not even close. He's a first-team All-America and that's it.

But if your support of him is this unwavering, you should probably name your kids after him ... Buddy I, Buddy II, Buddette, Buddy III-a, Little Buddyboo ... because "setting a perfect example" suggests you are working on a subjective evaluation without having any information whatsoever on the other players who got their team through a long season.

This "decade apart" analysis is amusing, since they say that every year about somebody.

:rolleyes:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When the chips were down"....

As if the chips weren't down against Oregon......

Get real.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did, however, enjoy your rationalization about how Valentine was AP's pick as POTY. I find that sort of logic to be really consistent with somebody who claims to have played ball at the college level, at apparently the Christian college nearest the highest Arkansas hillside. Wait ... let's see ... Michigan State is a mega powerhouse but ... "little old Oklahoma" which plays in what the Big 12 considers on of the Power 5 conferences ... man, you trying to sell Hield as the POY is not only amusing, it's just pathetic.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if the chips weren't down against Oregon......

I think in front of 70K fans in Houston on national TV for the Final 4 constitutes "chips" being down. 9 points. Melded into the team bench without hardly being noticed. Stop cherry-picking your moments and look smarter in front of people who pay attention to basketball.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump went to Oklahoma to ask them to build a wall. He left when he realized the second half of it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans