• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU's Rank in new CFB Poll Predictions...

F

ForeverNole10

I project that FSU drops to #4 this week. Another squeaker performance, and MSU scored late to make the game vs. Bama look even closer.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely right, but undeserved imo. MS. State got manhandled if you actually watched the game and not look at only the box score.

F

ForeverNole10

Most likely right, but undeserved imo. MS. State got manhandled if you actually watched the game and not look at only the box score.

Agreed. Alabama looked like they were facing JC players. MSU was completely out of their league. But considering FSU dropped behind Oregon after they only beat Utah, and because Bama will now be #1, i dont see MSU falling to 4th.

Althought the fact that their three marquee wins (LSU, A&M, and Auburn) all got manhandled this weekend, MSU is just waiting to get exposed again.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll stay @ #3 this week also. We're not making good impressions. Until we play GaTech (and hopefully they beat Georgia which probably won't happen but would be fucking amazing) we won't have a chance to move up just by ourselves.