• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU Should Fire Jimbo Fisher for Meddling in Conference Realignment

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know anything about Jimbo Fisher, you know he is a Type-A micromanager. From what soda is being sold at concession stands inside Doak Campbell Stadium to the university’s conference affiliation, it doesn’t surprise me to hear Fisher believes he should have sweeping powers to make decisions.

Dude should just coach his fucking team and try to get more than 95 total yards and 7 first downs the next time they play the Gators.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo is a shitty coach, but if he gets fsu to move to the big 12, he will instantly become my 2nd favorite head football coach. Make the jump fsu!

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like that are just extremely power hungry and controlling

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has that 'coach-in-waiting' thing ever worked, and I mean on the field?

kwits1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow

first off, bchampy, or whatever the hell your name was....butt hurt a bit? Fisher has run circles around UF's program (in relative terms, as I know Muschamp is a year behind). If anyone honestly thinks Jimbo Fisher hasn't exceeded expectations then I have you're special olympics ribbon waiting for you. Oh, and you're still retarded despite the acknowledgement.

kwits1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you're should be your....before some D-Bag UF alum tries to correct me because he has nothing better to do with his social life

kwits1987

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worked pretty well against Lattimore GoldenSpur....although I'm sure he doesn't remember very clearly.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first off, bchampy, or whatever the hell your name was....butt hurt a bit? Fisher has run circles around UF's program (in relative terms, as I know Muschamp is a year behind). If anyone honestly thinks Jimbo Fisher hasn't exceeded expectations then I have you're special olympics ribbon waiting for you. Oh, and you're still retarded despite the acknowledgement.

and you're should be your....before some D-Bag UF alum tries to correct me because he has nothing better to do with his social life

Butthurt? Your first 3 posts are crying about this thread and calling people d-bags and retards. Sounds like you're the one who's butthurt.

Whatever the hell my name was? If you can't take the time to read someone screen name when its right in front of you, I know you didn't take the time to read this thread or the article. Honestly, I expect a FSUx fan to run off at the mouth while being totally clueless.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt? Your first 3 posts are crying about this thread and calling people d-bags and retards. Sounds like you're the one who's butthurt.

Whatever the hell my name was? If you can't take the time to read someone screen name when its right in front of you, I know you didn't take the time to read this thread or the article. Honestly, I expect a FSUx fan to run off at the mouth while being totally clueless.

Looks like he took that beating you mentioned earlier pretty hard. It took a NC for me to get over the Utah beating so it may be awhile before he lets it go.