• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU checks in at No. 11 in Rivals' national recruiting rankings

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 ranked recruiting class!!!!! Holy hell that's aweseom. Back in Dec we were like 40 something I believe.

InsaneCane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
posted originally on Canes...

Curt.. See you traded one great lookin gal for four of em.. Don't you know that before you can have more than one all the rest of us have to have at least one.. lol Looks like you guys are having a good recruit going on.. Any thoughts on our recruiting so far Cane fans.. Sio far i'm dissapointed but yogism, it's never over till it's over...

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posted originally on Canes...

Curt.. See you traded one great lookin gal for four of em.. Don't you know that before you can have more than one all the rest of us have to have at least one.. lol Looks like you guys are having a good recruit going on.. Any thoughts on our recruiting so far Cane fans.. Sio far i'm dissapointed but yogism, it's never over till it's over...

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. My father recently passed away and I had to go take care of that being the next of kin. I got 3 more to help the quota around here lol. So far so good on the recruitment it looks like. Got some big signs today so far Jones especially. Scout has the canes at 19 overall so you guys got the talent coming your way too.