• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From the WTF files...

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA has the 9th arrest of the offseason. Freshman Alec Ogletree has been charged with the theft of a $35 scooter helmet. I mean how stupid can you be? I'm sure he thought it was a joke, but football starts Saturday and this kid was expected to play.

The incident happened in June, the helmet was returned. For some reason the victim (a UGA track & field athelete), just now decided to press charges.

It's all a bunch of bullshit, it's not like they are serious crimes, but this shit needs to stop now.
Warrant issued for arrest of UGA safety Ogletree (updated) | UGA sports blog

Les Miles has offered Zach Mettenberger a full ride scholarship. Seems he doesn't mind having Georgia's sloppy seconds or having a drunk, sexual assualter as his QB.
Countdown to Kickoff– 9/2/10

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Ogletree will serve a one game suspension. I know he is expected to contribute right away, but he's a freshman. I think he should have been used to make an example, even though his "crime" was petty at best.

Junkyard Dawgs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who presses charges for a $35 dollar scooter helmet? This is blown WAY out of content and he shouldn't even have been suspended, however the guy who pressed charges should be kicked off Track team.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who presses charges for a $35 dollar scooter helmet? This is blown WAY out of content and he shouldn't even have been suspended, however the guy who pressed charges should be kicked off Track team.

I personally think that they was beef between the two, I mean it happen in July and he waits until right before the season opens to press charges? Smells fishy.

Junkyard Dawgs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea there has to be something else to it. Any word on Green, we need him for S Car.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that he will play, unless there is bad news from the NCAA.
Good news or no news and he plays.

Pres. Adams said he expect a resolution real soon. So if he's right, w'ell find out this week.