• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Retires

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm disappointed, can't say I'm not. He was the weak link on the line, but he was better than Green. Crossing fingers.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm disappointed, can't say I'm not. He was the weak link on the line, but he was better than Green. Crossing fingers.

Not trying to discount what you are saying, but it's not a shame to be the weak link on that OLine. I always thought he was above average. I just wonder if they try Collins at T or Green keeps the spot. Green got some experience last yr. That should help him some.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to discount what you are saying, but it's not a shame to be the weak link on that OLine. I always thought he was above average. I just wonder if they try Collins at T or Green keeps the spot. Green got some experience last yr. That should help him some.

I'm going to have to disagree, pass rushers get by him untouched way too often for him to be above average. I don't call him "Free Pass" for nothing.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Davenport out of Bucknell? I look to draft him fcs player with all the measurables

Damn Doug thanks for the seasons but your kinda late with the announcement

no way Green can man that spot IMHO

Last edited:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do we save from this?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do we save from this?

your thinking cap $$$$ I was thinking how much does this cost in possible injury's with a new player until they are up to speed with the rest of the guys

Free was not a turnstile but he was not exactly Fort Knox in locking down the right side

Now the question is who replaces a very serviceable player. It wont be green IMHO he is a career backup that can step in for a couple games due to injury not the guy who you hang your hat on and move along to other needs

Who do you have Will?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your thinking cap $$$$ I was thinking how much does this cost in possible injury's with a new player until they are up to speed with the rest of the guys

Free was not a turnstile but he was not exactly Fort Knox in locking down the right side

Now the question is who replaces a very serviceable player. It wont be green IMHO he is a career backup that can step in for a couple games due to injury not the guy who you hang your hat on and move along to other needs

Who do you have Will?
I guess thinking about the cap makes more sense then thinking about the cost for possible injury to a new player learning the position.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Referee's around the league rejoice for an expected 20% drop in work load for 2017 season.

romoref.gif

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't that he's irreplaceable, the problem is this is another need on top of all of our other needs. Was hoping the offense could go untouched and we could focus our resources entirely on the D but this is something that will need to be addressed.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who do you have Will?
I'm thinking this saves us 5mil on a guy who is old and good for a few penalties or getting blown past a game, with no upside.

I feel good with a younger guy there with Martin to help him out.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to decide what Collins is. RT or LG. If you feel he's your best option at RT, it's easier to replace the LG in between Smith and Fred. Sign someone like Cooper at LG. Draft O-line late.

I'm not concerned about the line. That's 5-mil more for the defense. Too bad he didn't retire sooner maybe we could have found someone better at the FA positions we signed. Selfish of him.