• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free agency potentially packed with RB talent

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One if we had kept Reif.

That was a mistake.

I am still pissed that mini-Millen picked Reiff over Decastro. Decastro is the #1 rated G on PFF.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. He was not going to play RT for anyone. Decker will be better than him by next year. Reiff gets smoked by speed rushers late in the year as he wears down too.
I like Decker.

And I think Reif likes money. Dude is versatile as fuck. Coulda gave him LT money so we'd have piece of mind at 4/5 spots. But maybe he doesn't like money as much as he likes left tackle. That's possible.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Decker.

And I think Reif likes money. Dude is versatile as fuck. Coulda gave him LT money so we'd have piece of mind at 4/5 spots. But maybe he doesn't like money as much as he likes left tackle. That's possible.

It is possible.

He reminds me of Jeff Sackus.
Not very good. But not super shitty either.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda.

But he can be not shitty everywhere but center. And he might not even be that shitty there.

We already have elite free agents Rick Wagner and Lang. Those guys are like sooooo amazing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already have elite free agents Rick Wagner and Lang. Those guys are like sooooo amazing.
I swear they signed that local fucker back from GB because he married a Ford.

Hip surgery? Hell, let's give him some money. He's nice.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear they signed that local fucker back from GB because he married a Ford.

Hip surgery? Hell, let's give him some money. He's nice.

What is going to happen when we have to use draft picks on O-line after dumping all that money into it?

We need a new center. Swanson is going the way of the vegetable soon.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is going to happen when we have to use draft picks on O-line after dumping all that money into it?

We need a new center. Swanson is going the way of the vegetable soon.
It's been a revolving door at those interior spots.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Played at Iowa, grew up on a farm. Sure he likes money. He also likes home. Could easily have grown up a vikings fan. He certainly didn't give them a discount, but if the money was even, why not take a team that has a head coach on the up and coming? It's not always money, sometimes it's about the potential of being on a winning organization.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played at Iowa, grew up on a farm. Sure he likes money. He also likes home. Could easily have grown up a vikings fan. He certainly didn't give them a discount, but if the money was even, why not take a team that has a head coach on the up and coming? It's not always money, sometimes it's about the potential of being on a winning organization.

Only the QBs money is somewhat effected by winning. Most of the other guys make as much money whether they play on a winner or loser. Some even more on a loser that is willing to overspend. I honestly doubt these guys care more about winning then money.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all want to play on a winning team. It may not equate to a willingness to compromise a paycheck much, but if you can get both the money and the prestige that comes with being on a winner, it's an easy decision. Isn't that what Suh did?

Well, OK, maybe for some it is more about the paycheck. And the weather.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all want to play on a winning team. It may not equate to a willingness to compromise a paycheck much, but if you can get both the money and the prestige that comes with being on a winner, it's an easy decision. Isn't that what Suh did?

Well, OK, maybe for some it is more about the paycheck. And the weather.

Yeah, Suh left for the money, the weather and the bitches. Something Michigan lacks...

Well, unless you enjoy cloudy skies, fat chicks and state income tax. Then it's amazing!!!

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Suh left for the money, the weather and the bitches. Something Michigan lacks...

Well, unless you enjoy cloudy skies, fat chicks and state income tax. Then it's amazing!!!

Try Minnesota, November-March. Michigan is basically mild and balmy in comparison.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde signing with Browns.