• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency 2017

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some names that might get Denver Broncos attention:

Whitworth, Dumervil, Jack Doyle (my favorite), Callais Campbell.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be neat to see Doom back, but only to retire. Campbell and Vikings Tackle (can't think of his name) are all I really want.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumervil can go elsewhere. I'd rather keep stocking that pass rush position with young, up and coming talent. I think Shane Ray is about ready to shine.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Baker is a name that I would like to see back in Orange and Blue. Not sure if he is on Elway's radar, but he probably should be.

Other guys I wouldn't mind:
Riley Reiff - an upgrade over what we have, and probably not going to get crazy money.
Ronald Leary - could be a steal, but the line might be long for the guy after he played most of the season for the Cowboys.
T.J. Lang - He could be expensive, but is one of the best Gs in the NFL.
Vance Walker - I think he was missed more then we know last year. Should be reasonable to sign.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Baker is a name that I would like to see back in Orange and Blue. Not sure if he is on Elway's radar, but he probably should be.

Other guys I wouldn't mind:
Riley Reiff - an upgrade over what we have, and probably not going to get crazy money.
Ronald Leary - could be a steal, but the line might be long for the guy after he played most of the season for the Cowboys.
T.J. Lang - He could be expensive, but is one of the best Gs in the NFL.
Vance Walker - I think he was missed more then we know last year. Should be reasonable to sign.

Ugh, guards available but no tackles makes me sad. We have young guards who need a chance, but no tackles worth anything

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, guards available but no tackles makes me sad. We have young guards who need a chance, but no tackles worth anything

Anybody heard the seriousness of Lang's injury from last night's game?

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reiff is a RT or was for Detroit.

Lang sounds like he has a broken foot. He is having surgery on Friday on an injury that has bothered him all year.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reiff is a RT or was for Detroit.

Lang sounds like he has a broken foot. He is having surgery on Friday on an injury that has bothered him all year.

i know reiff pretty well being an iowa fan. Solid movement skills, not a lot of core strength, and has the length of a t-rex (well not that short, but 33" is not good at all)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reiff has been an average OT in the NFL.

He is much better then what we have now. I'd take him and be decently happy but not jumping out of the chair happy.

Calias Campbell is really the guy I'd like to sure up our D. If not...

Dumervil is tempting on a 2 year deal. Sorta like we did with Ware but far less money would be the only way.

I REALLY want to focus on OL in FA though.

TE draft is way too deep to spend money on a FA TE unless it is a depth guy to compete. Doyle would be fine with me.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is much better then what we have now. I'd take him and be decently happy but not jumping out of the chair happy.

Dumervil is tempting on a 2 year deal. Sorta like we did with Ware but far less money would be the only way.

TE draft is way too deep to spend money on a FA TE unless it is a depth guy to compete. Doyle would be fine with me.

Who do you like for o line men in fa?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumervil can go elsewhere. I'd rather keep stocking that pass rush position with young, up and coming talent. I think Shane Ray is about ready to shine.
Who's Dumervil ?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leary ( believe spelling is right ) FA Dallas. Go get him Johnny Boy

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to " Redit .com " and look at potential FA. If Elway wants to get serious about fixing O line and a good portion of these guys become available, there is hope.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leary ( believe spelling is right ) FA Dallas. Go get him Johnny Boy

Yes he is was on my list, but I forgot to add him. I think he would be a great signing. I found spotrc.com today and find it kinda interesting. Not sure how close they are on their market value, but have Ron Leary's value at 4 years, $36,529,707. Here is the link to his market value page:
Ron Leary

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is was on my list, but I forgot to add him. I think he would be a great signing. I found spotrc.com today and find it kinda interesting. Not sure how close they are on their market value, but have Ron Leary's value at 4 years, $36,529,707. Here is the link to his market value page:
Ron Leary
Thank you Sir. Kind of off topic but I see your a Blue Devil fan. What's your thoughts on Mr Grayson ? Curious.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Sir. Kind of off topic but I see your a Blue Devil fan. What's your thoughts on Mr Grayson ? Curious.
I am not a fan of Mr. Grayson. I wish they would kick him off the team. He sets a horrible example for younger players and doesn't show sportsmanship. I was hoping they would have left him suspended for a month or so earlier this year.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a fan of Mr. Grayson. I wish they would kick him off the team. He sets a horrible example for younger players and doesn't show sportsmanship. I was hoping they would have left him suspended for a month or so earlier this year.
Yeah. When I was a youngin growing up, tripping was considered cowardly. You were getting your ass whipped . This boy needs an ass-whipping to hopefully straighten him out. Should be riding bench but his parents must be big Boosters :)

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cordarrelle Patterson would give us an explosive return man, although he wants his shot at WR but that shouldn't be too hard to do since after DT and Sanders we're not stacked.

jdlewis777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In PHX, always wanted Campbell... local perspective is his play has been inconsistent (ongoing issue) and they will only go so high for that... but it is expected by org they will get outbid for him... possibly 13mil/yr.... cards i think at 10mil/yr