• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four players dismissed

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four players dismissed by Kelly

Brian Kelly dismisses four from Notre Dame roster

Stepherson, Holmes, McIntosh and Tiassum have all been dismissed from Notre Dame. I guess the only real shock is Tiassum as I haven't heard he's done anything to get in trouble. Notre Dame is no longer over their limit at the moment and need to add one player to hit 85. I also think we've found Wimbush's new position RB.

Last edited:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow no depth at RB whatsoever now.

ND_loyal son

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they were meeting with a 3 star RB from Georgia today and the thought was that they would offer since they are now really thin at RB. I'm excited about Williams' potential as he showed a good burst in limited time this year. I'm certainly worried about his durability though. He seemed like he was banged up for much of the season with only light duty.

I think ND was also recruiting McIntosh's younger brother. I'm guessing we may not have much of a chance there after big brother got tossed.

Wimbush at RB sounds like a plan to me, or maybe the coaching staff can move another position player to RB and hit the lottery like they did with C.J. Procise a few years ago. Let Book, Avery Davis and Jurkovec battle it out at QB.

GO IRISH!