• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those of you who actually support WVU

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to the game, "Fox College Tour" is going to be in Morgantown this weekend for the game.

This is a good thing, FOX is really trying to compete with ESPN and its coverage of college football.....they are hoping this thing grows into a gameday atmosphere. I have liked their broadcast so far, but I do with they would drop a little more on the coverage teams. Some of those guys are hard to take for an entire game.

We need something to compete with ESPN or "the SEC network before there is a SEC network"

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to the game, "Fox College Tour" is going to be in Morgantown this weekend for the game.

This is a good thing, FOX is really trying to compete with ESPN and its coverage of college football.....they are hoping this thing grows into a gameday atmosphere. I have liked their broadcast so far, but I do with they would drop a little more on the coverage teams. Some of those guys are hard to take for an entire game.

We need something to compete with ESPN or "the SEC network before there is a SEC network"

100% agree, ESPN has done everything they can to be in complete control of CFB.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course ESPN has done all it can to control CFB. But really, who is their competition? They have a network devoted entirely to sports and Saturday is CFB day. They rule. Other networks can't compete because they have so many other aspects to focus on. The big networks are focused on 1 or 2 conferences at best while ESPN (even though it does seem to have it's favorite darling) can make deals with many conferences and bowls because they have the broadcast hours to air them. With FOX now having mutiple channels devoted to sports - maybe they can compete. Let's hope so. Having a monopoly means ESPN can feed you what they want to rather than what the fans want. Competition is good.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So any reports on how this went? Wish I could have been there for it.....