• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

for swampy...

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida Football: Why Will Muschamp Needs to Go All-In with Kurt Roper | Bleacher Report

in muschamp's defense it is hard to run a 50-50 system when your qbs cant hit their targets...but id also be fine with eliminating that inside handoff play altogether.

Sorry, I just saw this thread. Good article. It’s pretty clear he has zero leash this year, so his best bet is to leave the offense up to an expert and deal with making his defense tight. I don’t know if this guy is going to be the savior, specifically the savior for Muschamp. But I do know this: One more season of Will calling his own plays and he won’t be at Florida that entire season. This shit has to end and it has to end fast this year..... WM better pray to God every night that Jeff Driskel somehow hits his receivers and not the other guys this year.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I just saw this thread. Good article. It’s pretty clear he has zero leash this year, so his best bet is to leave the offense up to an expert and deal with making his defense tight. I don’t know if this guy is going to be the savior, specifically the savior for Muschamp. But I do know this: One more season of Will calling his own plays and he won’t be at Florida that entire season. This shit has to end and it has to end fast this year..... WM better pray to God every night that Jeff Driskel somehow hits his receivers and not the other guys this year.

:deadhorse::bump2::wave:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay so I’m watching the replay of the Bama game cause I couldn't watch the game Saturday night.

Our program is in serious jeopardy. I’ve never seen a worse Gator defense in my life. Our offense has had it’s ups and downs over the decades, but defense has always been stout.

NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Will Muschamp. Thanks for fucking up a traditionally strong Florida Defense. What an embarrassment. We will be lucky to beat Vandy this year. I foresee one SEC win. How much more do the rest of my Florida Fans put up with? How many more times does the playground bully push you down and take your lunch money?

FireWill Muschamp.com

If it’s not there, it should be. Sorry piece of trash. Go back to Texas or Georgia or wherever you slithered over from. I’ve been done with you since day one!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG!!!!!! OUR DEFENSE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I’ve never seen such a horrible excuse for tackling. Pathetic. I’m so fucking pissed right now. Does anyone at the University of Florida know how to tackle? Do you teach tackling Will or do you just try to negotiate the runner to the ground?

Seriously, get your shit and leave now. Leave in the dead of night and never come back.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Tabasco get the boot?

:noidea:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be back. He's just offended because we moved his NSFW thread to NSFW. Plus I'm waiting on his monthly membership dues.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention to my rant, Cotdamnit!!!!!

I did .. watched the game twice. . We are seriously hurting in our secondary. . We need cbs bad. . Bad matchups and whatnot. . We can't keep our D on the field for that long with out them getting gassed...

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Exactly KT. You just can't judge a D when there's no O. They're always exhausted and frustrated.

Shit...the D scored all 21 points! (pretty much)

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention to my rant, Cotdamnit!!!!!

fuck your rant....we just got manhandled by Mississippi fucking State in our own house at night by a Tebow wannabe.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Exactly KT. You just can't judge a D when there's no O. They're always exhausted and frustrated.

Shit...the D scored all 21 points! (pretty much)

Yeah they were worn down fer sure. BUT, there’s no fucking excuse for the embarrassing play of our entire defensive backfield. Ok, VHIII is legit and did everything he could do, but cotdamn someone needs to step up and play a little ball. Hell, I’m an old dude and I think I wouldn’t have fallen for the hitch & go for the 14th time this year if I was out there. This crop of DBs is just stone stupid. We may not win another game because of them. Then you throw in a coach that can’t do anything right and a QB who’s just shot, and well there you have it. We are in a very VERY bad place my Gator Bros & Hos............ a very bad place indeed.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was upset from the moment he was hired. It was a bad choice, and I'm still upset he wasn't fired at the end of the season last year.... actually from the moment he coached his way to a loss against a mediocre FCS team he should have been canned.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so I’m watching the replay of the Bama game cause I couldn't watch the game Saturday night.

Our program is in serious jeopardy. I’ve never seen a worse Gator defense in my life. Our offense has had it’s ups and downs over the decades, but defense has always been stout.

NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Will Muschamp. Thanks for fucking up a traditionally strong Florida Defense. What an embarrassment. We will be lucky to beat Vandy this year. I foresee one SEC win. How much more do the rest of my Florida Fans put up with? How many more times does the playground bully push you down and take your lunch money?

FireWill Muschamp.com

If it’s not there, it should be. Sorry piece of trash. Go back to Texas or Georgia or wherever you slithered over from. I’ve been done with you since day one!

Yeah they were worn down fer sure. BUT, there’s no fucking excuse for the embarrassing play of our entire defensive backfield. Ok, VHIII is legit and did everything he could do, but cotdamn someone needs to step up and play a little ball. Hell, I’m an old dude and I think I wouldn’t have fallen for the hitch & go for the 14th time this year if I was out there. This crop of DBs is just stone stupid. We may not win another game because of them. Then you throw in a coach that can’t do anything right and a QB who’s just shot, and well there you have it. We are in a very VERY bad place my Gator Bros & Hos............ a very bad place indeed.

I was upset from the moment he was hired. It was a bad choice, and I'm still upset he wasn't fired at the end of the season last year.... actually from the moment he coached his way to a loss against a mediocre FCS team he should have been canned.

Bump.