• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Football Camp Opens

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our strength and conditioning coach was thrown under the bus by one of our posters a few years ago. Blamed him for the softness of the players... blamed him for the kids quitting at game's end due to being weak.

Dana seemed happy to report how well the kids have done in the off-season... mentioned having 3-4x the number of players reaching ELITE status.

WVU coach explains agility rating

Depth... quality of depth... that is the difference today compared to any previous time in WVU football history.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our strength and conditioning coach was thrown under the bus by one of our posters a few years ago. Blamed him for the softness of the players... blamed him for the kids quitting at game's end due to being weak.

Dana seemed happy to report how well the kids have done in the off-season... mentioned having 3-4x the number of players reaching ELITE status.

WVU coach explains agility rating

Depth... quality of depth... that is the difference today compared to any previous time in WVU football history.

This exactly, I remember this discussion. I was thinking the same thing when I was reading this.