• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Food For Thought

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure....bring up the pats winning the superbowl at the end of the article

can't let us shine for a minute without remembering the past:tsk:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure....bring up the pats winning the superbowl at the end of the article

can't let us shine for a minute without remembering the past:tsk:

The beginning of the Cheatriot reign.

Makes you wonder how many tapes did the NFL destroy and what we're on those tapes and from how far back.

I think it had to be a large amount for the NFL to want to cover it up for the "integrity" of the game.

If it was just 7-8 tapes as was suggested, why destroy so few and not just let them be seen by the public? What would be the point in hiding so few tapes?

More food for thought I guess.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the stats article ALR, except for the mention of the Cheatriots. Good coaching AND talented players can turn any franchise around within one season as I mentioned several times in past treads when the Drama Queen was running the show.

Case in point, Jack Del Rio and what he did with the Raiders in just one season and he has continued that course to where they are now considered perennial contenders which, if things continue as they are, the Rams are headed as well.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:I keep hearing "best coaching staff in the NFL top to bottom" and also how football smart the players are. This is fun, the Rams are back in the spot light as a div leader.:thumb:
I'm actually watching espn in the mornings again lol

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea Rambunctious! All of us diehards that stuck it out through the bullshit years are now enjoying a banner year and the highly probable possibility that the Rams are going to be perennial division leaders. How sweet it is even with all the bandwagoners!!