• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foley

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly built a well-rounded program. It's a good time to hang it up...now that the Muschamp nightmare is over.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does he have a successor picked out? Some like hi. That hung around long enough to get the top.spot?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the successor has proven executive experience and not a lifer from the box office, like Foley.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate for Foley is just silly. The athletic department had loads of success under him

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you claim spurrier success as your own and contribute to him leaving g .....you get hate

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't hate the guy. Obviously, UF's overall program is tops. Sure, Spurrier hated the guy and wouldn't even return unless he was gone. Muschamp was a nightmare. Zook was probably an understandable gamble. We certainly can't blame him for the lying douche that CUM became.

Foley fucked up on several football related decisions but our backed and filled everywhere else to create an overall program on par with UCLA and the greats. Well, actually "created" gives too much credit...but he's been there forever.

I just think someone with outside executive experience might make a better decision when the pressure is on...and nobody has felt pressure like Foley in the past few years. The only times I talked to him were during the Tebow years and he was on top of the world, abrasive and cocky. I'd assume that changed recently.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't hate the guy. Obviously, UF's overall program is tops. Sure, Spurrier hated the guy and wouldn't even return unless he was gone. Muschamp was a nightmare. Zook was probably an understandable gamble. We certainly can't blame him for the lying douche that CUM became.

Foley fucked up on several football related decisions but our backed and filled everywhere else to create an overall program on par with UCLA and the greats. Well, actually "created" gives too much credit...but he's been there forever.

I just think someone with outside executive experience might make a better decision when the pressure is on...and nobody has felt pressure like Foley in the past few years. The only times I talked to him were during the Tebow years and he was on top of the world, abrasive and cocky. I'd assume that changed recently.
I do not disagree that it was time to move on but the athletic program has never been close to what it was under him. I am grateful for his contributions. Yes Muschamp was a bad decision but Meyer was great, before his true colors were shown, and Billy D goes without saying. I think his last two hires in Mac and White will be great as well.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If white wants to succeed he needs to take a page out of early Billy d playbook.....like flying to south Dakota for the chance to talk to Mike Miller for ten minutes. Because I didn't see much that overwhelmed me last season and we can't let recruiting slip.