• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foley

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson tipped the ball up for the first pick. Westbrook should have caught the ball over the middle for the other, granted Driskel put way too much on it. Driskel has been bad no doubt but he isn't the only reason our offense has been awful. It's really hard for a QB to get in any kind of rhythm when his WRs and TEs drop throws all over the field.

Robinson was dreadful in that game. The tipped pass was bad but it happens. He caught a ball and ran backwards which could have cost us a first down but luckily didn't.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Treon Harris is being investigated for some criminal act. No news has been released yet but hes already been suspended from what I understand.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im hearing sexual battery

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornighwhig and Gerald Willis got into a fight last night. Neither are pressing charges

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier, even when you look past the injuries there are deep problems on this team which I believe have more to do with the direction the head coach is taking the team. That direction is a giant stall. Look at his 3 seasons so far. Only 2012 stands out as a very good year, but I believe that was a complete anomaly. Look at how many games were won in the 4th quarter after the team laid an egg the first 3 quarters ( okay, you can be a glass-half-full guy and say winning those tight games was the sign of a great team, I get that.). I think the whole team came unravelled in the spool-up to the Sugar Bowl and the horrible embarrassing loss to Louisville. Again, in my opinion the head coach did a fucking HORRIBLE job of having his team ready to play. No excuse, none whatsoever. With all due respect to Louisville, there’s no way in hell we shouldn’t have crushed that team by 3 or 4 touchdowns, even with Teddy Bridgewater as their QB. Instead we saw a Gator team that had ZERO drive. That’s 100% on the Head Ball Coach.

Things just went to hell on an elevator after that game, and Muschamp didn’t see it and stem the tide. Yeah, there were injuries. Cry me a river. Jeff Driskel going down was actually a bright spot in the season if Tyler Murphy could have stayed healthy. Driskel is not the future, but Muschamp refuses to see this.

This team is in the worst shape I’ve seen in a long time. This was not the time to transition a first-time head coach into the rotation at UF after Meyer slinked away. THAT falls squarely on Foley. Horrible vetting, horrible search for a replacement. He was obviously scared into making the Muschamp choice. Scared that recruits would see any delay as instability in the program. Now we pay and pay dearly for allowing Will Muschamp to take off the training wheels for the first time. HE should have been the coach at Louisville, or Kansas, or *insert name of failing program here*. So that’s why I believe Jeremy Foley has done a poor job of management of the football program at UF. Agreed however, he hit the nail on the head with Billy Donavan, Kevin O’Sullivan, Tim Walton, etc.

Yep...you were exactly right Swamps.

The entire football squad coaching staff needs to go. We're the Florida for Chrissake. Paying 5 million bucks per year for an unproven guy to fuck up year after year is absolutely ridiculous.

Foley is a fucking idiot anyway. He has no outside mgmt. experience and fooled himself into thinking he knew what he was doing after our NC run. Now he's stubbornly refusing to admit his chronic errors. Saying muschump is the problem blaming the symptom. Foley should be fired immediately and let a new AD, with a resume deserving of our great school, figure a way out of this mess.

...by the way, there are problems in other areas of UF with 'sticking with our ol' buddy' instead of finding a qualified replacement. UFICO is one glorious example.

But you would have to admit that his hires for Head Football Coach have been pretty schizophrenic. If I’m the University President I am on his back like stink on shit when the inevitable new coach search comes up this time. I’m micromanaging that bitch like crazy and letting him know in no uncertain terms that one more fuckup and his ass goes out the door in a heap!

Do you get 2nd and 3rd chances at your job? I don’t. Why should Foley, even with his successes with other sports? Like Juice said, this is THE University of Florida. We are way way better than the debacle that is unfolding before our shocked eyes........ heads must roll and much blood must spill!

bane of the program...no. garbage based on his development....yes. granted our receiver talent is as bad as him at times (androp Deballs)but when he is constantly off target (be it high, or out front, or behind) the deflection ints are a direct result of that.

Bump:L

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while certainly catchable that dropped td pass to westbrook was thrown behind him... more egregious was yet another blown coverage on 3rd and 26. too soon to nickname brian poole "toast"??

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while certainly catchable that dropped td pass to westbrook was thrown behind him... more egregious was yet another blown coverage on 3rd and 26. too soon to nickname brian poole "toast"??

Not only the 3rd and 26, but the follow-up touchdown toss was Poole in man on man coverage. He turned early to find the ball, then turned away like he couldn’t see it. He was in good position, but completely missed picking up the ball. He’s been torched so many times this year. By this point in the season, these young guys should be picking up the coverages. The only one doing this is #5 Jalen Tabor. I thought he did a pretty good job coming in for VHIII, especially for a Freshman. But he is the only bright spot back there. The rest still look just as dazed and confused as week 1. Our long march with sorrow continues.........

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was disappointed we were Founette's coming out party but man that kid had the goods.

Where the hell had Taylor been? Also Dunbar, I only remember him from his awful drop.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...you were exactly right Swamps.

The entire football squad coaching staff needs to go. We're the Florida for Chrissake. Paying 5 million bucks per year for an unproven guy to fuck up year after year is absolutely ridiculous.

Foley is a fucking idiot anyway. He has no outside mgmt. experience and fooled himself into thinking he knew what he was doing after our NC run. Now he's stubbornly refusing to admit his chronic errors. Saying muschump is the problem blaming the symptom. Foley should be fired immediately and let a new AD, with a resume deserving of our great school, figure a way out of this mess.

...by the way, there are problems in other areas of UF with 'sticking with our ol' buddy' instead of finding a qualified replacement. UFICO is one glorious example.

Again Foley is responsible for more than just football. Muschamp is likely on his way out but that doesn't mean Foley should go. Florida is seeing success in almost all other sports

I think Muschamp has obviously stuggled but last year wasnt only on him. However he is getting to the end of the rope.

Foley wont be gone unless he refuses to move on from Muschamp

Still a long season...hopefully the light goes on for the guys.

Bump until someone comes to their senses.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday is going to be interesting

Foley will feel all sorts of pressure to fire him. Still say Foley doesn't go anywhere