• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Focus Time!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to say things didn't go as planned on Saturday would be the understatement of the year..as I told BBW that game was lost before the coin flip...that melee at mid field was premeditated by OU and it worked!...It was a message that they were king big dicks of the the Big12 and Wv were still wannabe's! Got to respect that...I am sure there were lessons learned by these young men about keeping your emotions in check..

With that said they still are playing for an immensely successful season...11 wins is still in front of them and finishing in the top 3 if the conference is there for the taking...they better not have a hangover and let it spill into Ames...they just put up 66 points last weekend if anyone noticed...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I'm sure Iowa St will beat us. It's rivalry week. And, ISU always beats Dana... just like KU.

I'm sure the kids are fired up. Before the crowd abandoned them Saturday night, the boobirds sang out strong.

There will be many who will call for Dana to be fired after an 11 win season. They'll point to the loss to ISU this weekend and KU earlier as proof that he can't be anything but an OC.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very important to finish strong. One attribute of a good coach is to gather the troops together after a big loss. Last year, we recovered well from a tough October. A few years ago we fell apart after a strong start.

Dana has been learning as a coach and learning from his mistakes. Losing either of the next two will make him look like he is not good while facing adversity. It will also cost him big bucks in his next contract.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very important to finish strong. One attribute of a good coach is to gather the troops together after a big loss. Last year, we recovered well from a tough October. A few years ago we fell apart after a strong start.

Dana has been learning as a coach and learning from his mistakes. Losing either of the next two will make him look like he is not good while facing adversity. It will also cost him big bucks in his next contract.

This is a Senior laden team...they better take on some responsibility!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A few years ago? Are you referring to the '12 season or the '14 season?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago? Are you referring to the '12 season or the '14 season?
I was thinking of the 2012 season when we made it to top 10 in the rankings, Geno had the Heisman locked up by all accounts and then we crashed.
2014 was affected by the concussion to Trickett. After that hit at TCU, the team was never the same.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2012 season may have been one of our all-time greats had we stayed in the BE.

UofL was the only ranked team in the conference. When Pat Miller is your top CB, and you have nothing but underclassmen who've never played a down behind him... it's hard for me to look at the '12 season as one in which we fell apart.

That was not a defense built for Big 12 battle...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a Senior laden team...they better take on some responsibility!

I do worry a little about these last 2 games. Dunno what happened with that ISU/Tech game and I have watched ISU a few times this year and think they are a a little better than their record but 66-10 ISU?? Yikes, we better be ready. The Baylor game should be a win as well but... if we DO drop this ISU game.. who knows?

We finish out with loses and this offseason is going to feel alooot different than we all thought it was just a week or so ago.