• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers fans

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! What a season you guys have had. Win or lose, you guys have to be proud of your team. Its pretty cool to see this team fight like they do and look how far they have gotten. You guys have been through some tough times and this has to be such a pleasant suprise to see them in the finals. Who woulda thought? I certainly didnt and just wanted to say congrats on an impressive playoff run! I am pulling for your boys in the finals simply to support my home state. Forget the "Pens fans cant ever root for the Flyers" bullshit. I am enjoying the show. This is why I love hockey. I can honestly say that I would be happy to see either team win the cup but I am on your side on this one. Again, Congrats on the gift they have given Flyers fans and even all NHL fans with tough, never say die hockey. Good Luck in the finals!!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Gooch! First let me say -- it's damn good to hear someone who doesn't buy into all the hate. I know I am one Pen's hating dude during the season and I've never wished them well in any game. Not once. Ever. So, my hats off to you bro....you truly are a helluva hockey fan!

Better than me....that's for sure. :)

The Flyers? I gotta tell you, it has been a real blast watching this group of never say die players selling themselves out night after night. No matter what happens next, I am very proud of those boys and the effort they put out over and over and over again.

Stay righteous man........this board is damn lucky to have a quality poster such as yourself.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Gooch! First let me say -- it's damn good to hear someone who doesn't buy into all the hate. I know I am one Pen's hating dude during the season and I've never wished them well in any game. Not once. Ever. So, my hats off to you bro....you truly are a helluva hockey fan!

Better than me....that's for sure. :)

The Flyers? I gotta tell you, it has been a real blast watching this group of never say die players selling themselves out night after night. No matter what happens next, I am very proud of those boys and the effort they put out over and over and over again.

Stay righteous man........this board is damn lucky to have a quality poster such as yourself.

Thx Tox! I always put it this way.....if the Pens dont win, then all I ask for is good hockey and thats what I am seeing from both Philly and Chicago. The Flyers arent just a fluke and getting lucky. They are earning the respect. They got it from me and i am sure many, even if they cant admit it. I do however hope that this doesnt continue next year for the Pens sake but that aside....if this is what I get to see then I will take it for the good of hockey.