• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer Fans

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to congradulate the Flyer Fans on this board for the remarkable comback vs. the Bruins. Not only for the comeback in the series but the comback in game 7 as well. I have had such a difficult time so this is my first post since it happened.

I have always said there is no shame in losing to the best and for that reason I will be hoping for the Flyers to win the Stanley Cup. After seeing the first two games of the conference finals I cannot help but think what might have been. So good luck Flyers the rest of the way I hope you win it all.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy post dboy97, and to let you know, the Flyers fans have been very gracious in victory.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to congradulate the Flyer Fans on this board for the remarkable comback vs. the Bruins. Not only for the comeback in the series but the comback in game 7 as well. I have had such a difficult time so this is my first post since it happened.

I have always said there is no shame in losing to the best and for that reason I will be hoping for the Flyers to win the Stanley Cup. After seeing the first two games of the conference finals I cannot help but think what might have been. So good luck Flyers the rest of the way I hope you win it all.

Dude as we've said to other B's fans. There is nothing to be ashamed of, a lot of bad things happened to your team in that series, and a lot of good things happened for us and it just turned everything around. Was just one of those fluky things. Not to say the Flyer's aren't playing 100% better but they are healthier so that helps tremendously!:D

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I just might set aside my Flyer hatred for once and actually root for the Flyers to win it this year.

I think.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chicago wins the series against the Sharks and the Flyers continue to roll, is there room on that bandwagon for me?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the Cup in the state, right?

Also, keep the string of PA championships going:

Late 2008 - Phillies
Early 2009 - Steelers
Mid 2009 - Penguins
Mid 2010 - Flyers?

Ok, I'm sold.

Burns80y

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the Cup in the state, right?

Also, keep the string of PA championships going:

Late 2008 - Phillies
Early 2009 - Steelers
Mid 2009 - Penguins
Mid 2010 - Flyers?

Ok, I'm sold.

Don't do it . . . no!!!!!!!!!!!

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Classy post dboy97, and to let you know, the Flyers fans have been very gracious in victory.

you bruins fans are classy. as for the flyers fans, for me at least i do not like talking about the other team or trolling on their board after we beat them. i do not know why anybody would. when the phillies won the world series i celebrated. i did not go up to mets fans and make fun of them.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What!? No love for our "little brother"!!??:p

I have no love for any team whose fans would rather cheer Detroit Sucks instead of route for their own team.
Last year I even heard them chant it in games they were playing against other teams.

That said, I am not happy that we started chanting Crosby sucks this year as well.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have no love for any team whose fans would rather cheer Detroit Sucks instead of route for their own team.
Last year I even heard them chant it in games they were playing against other teams.

That said, I am not happy that we started chanting Crosby sucks this year as well.

lol my favorite of all chants!!!:rolleyes:

I was gonna root for the Sharks before Jumbo put his hands on Lids. Now I just wanna meet him in a dark alley...:mad:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chicago wins the series against the Sharks and the Flyers continue to roll, is there room on that bandwagon for me?

For you and Dare??......Hell yeah!

Everyone else has to wash my cars first. :cool:

>>> Come to think about it.....Dare has to wash my car with his Guins jersey first.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks dboy....you're a helluva true fan of the game man!

(we did miss you during the GNT's though :( )

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
>>> Come to think about it.....Dare has to wash my car with his Guins jersey first.
Well, that was short-lived...thanks for the heads up Burnsy :D

/no way in hell is my vintage Lemieux jersey being defaced :eek:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was short-lived...thanks for the heads up Burnsy :D

/no way in hell is my vintage Lemieux jersey being defaced :eek:

lol I wouldn't think of asking you to deface your vintage Mario jersey...Never.

Now....the Crosby one....

:D