• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida State vs Miami

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU leaning Clemson over the stump like they did in their house?

I don't know...right now today I'd be hard pressed to take Miami unless I was getting like...at least 13 pts.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FSU leaning Clemson over the stump like they did in their house?

I don't know...right now today I'd be hard pressed to take Miami unless I was getting like...at least 13 pts.

Prolly will be at least 12

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a lot of knee jerk reaction going on here.

Yes, FSU is very good and looked fantastic last night. Remember, Boston COllege put up 34 on FSU.

ANd exactly how good or bad is Clemson.

Miami has turned the ball over 13 times in their last 3 football games. If (big if) they can clean those up, this game has the makings to be a beaut.

FSU caught the perfect storm yesterday. They balled out and Clemson looked like a terd.

Not taking anything away from FSU, because Winston is phenominal, the defense is great, and they are playing some great football.

Just sayin, we live in knee jerk reaction world a lot. Oregon was the toast of CFB last week after undressing UW. Then UW got curb stomped vs ASU.

Meanwhile, Bama just keeps shutting teams OUT.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As i said earlier, we still have to win next week or the game becomes an after thought.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, believe me I know very well there is a chance we get embarrassed.

But that is why they play the games.
We don't always agree, but what else are you supposed to say, right? Tell 'em you like you think/hope it will happen. Then snap the ball and see what happens. Not a U fan, but Golden has impressed me.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We don't always agree, but what else are you supposed to say, right? Tell 'em you like you think/hope it will happen. Then snap the ball and see what happens. Not a U fan, but Golden has impressed me.

:suds:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a lot of knee jerk reaction going on here.

Yes, FSU is very good and looked fantastic last night. Remember, Boston COllege put up 34 on FSU.

ANd exactly how good or bad is Clemson.

Miami has turned the ball over 13 times in their last 3 football games. If (big if) they can clean those up, this game has the makings to be a beaut.

FSU caught the perfect storm yesterday. They balled out and Clemson looked like a terd.

Not taking anything away from FSU, because Winston is phenominal, the defense is great, and they are playing some great football.

Just sayin, we live in knee jerk reaction world a lot. Oregon was the toast of CFB last week after undressing UW. Then UW got curb stomped vs ASU.

Meanwhile, Bama just keeps shutting teams OUT.

Just a question. Do you think the way Clemson looked had anything to do with FSU's defense blanketing their best players all game and getting to Boyd so often?

To the underlined I will say this again so maybe everyone who brings up BC understands what FSU had done that game. They were playing 2nd and 3rd string guys all game messing with the personnel on the defense. Playing a lot of freshman and sophs who normally do not play especially on the DL and LB corp. Think that had anything to do with it? Also it was at BC, Parent's day, and they played an absolutely perfect game for them.

Bama is cruising right now for sure.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As i said earlier, we still have to win next week or the game becomes an after thought.

But you also have said multiple times that Miami was going to sweep the state. Which is it? Win the next game even though Miami has not played a complete game yet or sweeping the state?

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
But you also have said multiple times that Miami was going to sweep the state. Which is it? Win the next game even though Miami has not played a complete game yet or sweeping the state?

It's both. We can lose next week, which would suck. And still have a chance at sweeping the State.

Be weary if we play a complete game vs you guys.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's both. We can lose next week, which would suck. And still have a chance at sweeping the State.

Be weary if we play a complete game vs you guys.

That depends on if Duke is out for any amount of time and if you can replace Dorsett. THe first I believe he will be fine, but replacing Dorsett is going to be very very difficult in my opinion. Best Kick and Punt Returner. Also your best WR. TO me losing Duke would be easier for you to absorb than Dorsett.

It is a rivalry game so anything can happen. I am not weary of a complete game or incomplete game from Miami. I am weary of FSU getting sloppy with the ball like they were last year(fucking Nick O'Leary) and giving Miami another free 10 points to start the game off.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That depends on if Duke is out for any amount of time and if you can replace Dorsett. THe first I believe he will be fine, but replacing Dorsett is going to be very very difficult in my opinion. Best Kick and Punt Returner. Also your best WR. TO me losing Duke would be easier for you to absorb than Dorsett.

It is a rivalry game so anything can happen. I am not weary of a complete game or incomplete game from Miami. I am weary of FSU getting sloppy with the ball like they were last year(fucking Nick O'Leary) and giving Miami another free 10 points to start the game off.

Duke is OK, thank God. Dorsett is out 4-6 weeks, so season. Hurns is still there. But two was better than one.

We must get off to a fast start. Haven't in the last two games.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke is OK, thank God. Dorsett is out 4-6 weeks, so season. Hurns is still there. But two was better than one.

We must get off to a fast start. Haven't in the last two games.

Yeah I read that Dorsett was out for 4-6 with a partial MCL tear. I think we will be fine taking care of Duke.

For me the keys for Miami were the same as for Clemson. Your secondary has to play the absolute best game of their lives. Also Chickillo needs to finally play a great game.

For FSU it is the same as Clemson. Defense needs to play pissed off like they have the last 2 games. This needs to continue the rest of the year too. The offense will take care of itself.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said it from before the season started. We will sweep the Florida teams on our schedule. Our D has been a bend but don't break team, I don't see that changing. We have incredible long strike capability both in the run and pass. With that said if we turn the ball over in bunches like we have in a couple games we will get stomped.
In all our games where we struggled we have not panicked, just get back to business.

We have not put a complete game together yet, FSU would be a great time to do it.

That's not really a reason...just because you say it, doesn't mean it will be true. Plus, you talk about your long strike ability via run and pass, but our interior D-line and secondary are two of our biggest strengths on defense. Clemson was also known for their ability to strike long and fast, and well...you know. Also, Morris is a TO machine.

With that said, this is a rivalry game, and anything can happen.