• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida Football 2012, 100 For 100

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if they'll get all the way down to 1, but I'll update this thread periodically :thumb:

Good reads, IMO.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is a team I'm curious about this season. Coming out of a slump, I expect them to have a chip on their shoulders. They are about on par with anybody talent wise, but can they get it all together? I believe they'll have a stout defense and have the potential to have a good offense, but QB play is still a concern, imo.

Brissett and Driskel we're highly rated recruits coming out of HS, but got tossed in SEC gauntlet as freshmen. We'll see what strides they've made this season. Everyone keeps talking about UGA and SC as the frontrunners for the East, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Florida won it. If they start off 4-0, then I think 9 regular season wins is very realistic.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida is a team I'm curious about this season. Coming out of a slump, I expect them to have a chip on their shoulders. They are about on par with anybody talent wise, but can they get it all together? I believe they'll have a stout defense and have the potential to have a good offense, but QB play is still a concern, imo.

Brissett and Driskel we're highly rated recruits coming out of HS, but got tossed in SEC gauntlet as freshmen. We'll see what strides they've made this season. Everyone keeps talking about UGA and SC as the frontrunners for the East, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Florida won it. If they start off 4-0, then I think 9 regular season wins is very realistic.

I'm not selling UT short either. They can end up just as in the mix as UF. I wouldn't be shocked if UT has the best QB in the conference this year.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll definitely have some targets with Hunter, Rogers and Cordarrelle Patterson (assuming he lives up to the hype) and an O-line that returns everybody, could give him time to put up some great numbers. Depth at WR is still a concern, very top-heavy in that department.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll definitely have some targets with Hunter, Rogers and Cordarrelle Patterson (assuming he lives up to the hype) and an O-line that returns everybody, could give him time to put up some great numbers. Depth at WR is still a concern, very top-heavy in that department.

Hunter(I think) getting hurt in the game vs Florida is what messed last season up for y'all IMO. I think y'all could have a good chance at beating us and UGA.