• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flex (i know its late)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard Flex

Tevin Coleman

Crowder

Golladay

Thanks Gang

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All have potential for big games today.

Think Coleman is safest, Golladay has highest ceiling. I would take one of those depending on what you need.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All have potential for big games today.

Think Coleman is safest, Golladay has highest ceiling. I would take one of those depending on what you need.
ya i figured Coleman is safest as well and as in week 1 Golladay has the ceiling but since you are what i consider our resident Skins authority and Crowder thoughts....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i figured Coleman is safest as well and as in week 1 Golladay has the ceiling but since you are what i consider our resident Skins authority and Crowder thoughts....

Crowder only played 54% of snaps last week and seems to be less involved in the offense than anybody anticipated. He can have big games still, but he will have his best weeks when Reed is out and Redskins have to play comeback.

I think the Skins offense plays better this week, but I am starting to get nervous about Cousins and the fact that McVay is no longer in town. He is a fantastic coach. I think Crowder is safer than Golladay, but just doesn't have the same ceiling.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowder only played 54% of snaps last week and seems to be less involved in the offense than anybody anticipated. He can have big games still, but he will have his best weeks when Reed is out and Redskins have to play comeback.

I think the Skins offense plays better this week, but I am starting to get nervous about Cousins and the fact that McVay is no longer in town. He is a fantastic coach. I think Crowder is safer than Golladay, but just doesn't have the same ceiling.
awesome thanks much appreciated funny thing in the league im asking about i have Cousins as i wait for Luck to get back--- Luck was still on the board in round 8 so i had to take him--i had 1st pick and lost DJ at 1 and Robinson at 48

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome thanks much appreciated funny thing in the league im asking about i have Cousins as i wait for Luck to get back--- Luck was still on the board in round 8 so i had to take him--i had 1st pick and lost DJ at 1 and Robinson at 48

Ouch!