• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flattering Write-Up About the Future of our Offense by Eagle Eye

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is a weekly column for the Eagles website. Some very good film breakdowns on Trubisky, Howard and Cohen as well.

Eagle Eye: Here's Why Rookie QB Mitchell Trubisky Offers Hope For Bears 

I know the season is REALLY, officially gone now. However, I'm still looking forward to seeing Trubisky tomorrow take on perhaps his biggest test yet. Seeing as with the injuries to our D, he's probably going to asked to keep up the pace by throwing a lot.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is a weekly column for the Eagles website. Some very good film breakdowns on Trubisky, Howard and Cohen as well.

Eagle Eye: Here's Why Rookie QB Mitchell Trubisky Offers Hope For Bears

I know the season is REALLY, officially gone now. However, I'm still looking forward to seeing Trubisky tomorrow take on perhaps his biggest test yet. Seeing as with the injuries to our D, he's probably going to asked to keep up the pace by throwing a lot.

Not sure he`ll hit the 30 mark in pass attempts.....our running game hella better than our passing game.
even tho the Eagles will try to stop the run and let Trubisky throw,we probably keep to the run game.......I see Howard with 25 rushes and Trubisk with 20 attempts.

And yes,Duffy had some nice things to say............

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty geeked up about the future of this team. I really like what I'm seeing from Trubisky. He seems like the real deal. Howard and Cohen are nightmares for opposing teams, and Shaheen is starting to resemble a legitimate NFL Tight End, who has all the tools and size to be a redzone nightmare for the opposition.

Right now, I think the biggest hole is at LB. Freeman is likely done, Trevathan can't stay on the field, McPhee is a shell of his former self. Willie Young isn't getting any younger. I like Kwiatkowski and even Christian Jones,(who appears to be the most improved player on the team, from season's past) but they still need to stack that position. Hopefully, they can't have a great draft and FA, and that injured players can return to form and stay on the field.

This team has the building blocks in place, to be a dominant team down the road. Couple more pieces here and there, and arguably a better coach, and they could be special.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he`ll hit the 30 mark in pass attempts.....our running game hella better than our passing game.
even tho the Eagles will try to stop the run and let Trubisky throw,we probably keep to the run game.......I see Howard with 25 rushes and Trubisk with 20 attempts.

And yes,Duffy had some nice things to say............

Trubisky will hit 40 attempts. IMO. We're not going to have a choice.

Trubisky has thrown for 30+ in the past 3 games. This one lends itself to more than those.

Especially considering their #1 rush D, as opposed to 20th vs the pass.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty geeked up about the future of this team. I really like what I'm seeing from Trubisky. He seems like the real deal. Howard and Cohen are nightmares for opposing teams, and Shaheen is starting to resemble a legitimate NFL Tight End, who has all the tools and size to be a redzone nightmare for the opposition.

Right now, I think the biggest hole is at LB. Freeman is likely done, Trevathan can't stay on the field, McPhee is a shell of his former self. Willie Young isn't getting any younger. I like Kwiatkowski and even Christian Jones,(who appears to be the most improved player on the team, from season's past) but they still need to stack that position. Hopefully, they can't have a great draft and FA, and that injured players can return to form and stay on the field.

This team has the building blocks in place, to be a dominant team down the road. Couple more pieces here and there, and arguably a better coach, and they could be special.

I can't believe McPhee never stayed healthy here. Was such a stud when out there.

I'm fine with Trevathan returning. Floyd's injury wound up just be a couple sprains, not tears. LB is definitely a priority though. I trust Pace with drafting defense. He's proven to be pretty solid.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we get that wr we desperately need,another o-lineman, I do believe our offense could be set for a while........

And I hate Fox as a coach...The challenge vs GB just sat me the wrong way him...Add that on the to-do list this offseason...........

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note: Eagles are "#1" in rushing defense simply because other teams are down in score and they can't run the ball to get back into the game. They can be run against. Hopeful.