• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Quarter Grades

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't look good guys.

My first quarter grades:

Qb: Newton looks hurt out there. He doesn't have same explosion. I think there is something wrong.
Anderson looks great lol. I dunno what else

Grade: C-

Rb. I think some has to do with offensive line but not looking to promising here. Injuries are starting to Rack up and they are not overly effective as a group.

Grade: C

Wr/TE: Olsen looks great Bengamin looks like really good. Time will tell if he becomes elite or not. Outside of them I believe the lack of overall speed is starting to hurt us. Ravens and Stealers really played us tight and we didn’t make them pay down the field. Brown looks like a keeper outside of that punt fumble.

Grade: B-

Line: umm they haven’t been very good. Even in our two wins they didn't really have great games. Not many holes are opening up in the running game and pass pro just hasn't looked very good. Yesterday it looked like Newton got hit every play, I know he didn’t but it just seemed like it. The lack of overall talent is starting to show, perhaps they get better as season goes.

Grade: D-

D Line: actually not too bad. Pass rush not what we thought without Hardy, Ealy needs to step up. Dt's are still solid for most part.

Grade: B

LB's: where are you guys!!!! They getting blocked too much and not filling the holes allowing some great running by Stealers and Ravens. Davis being out hurts but shouldn’t have done that much... might be tied to Dline as well

Grade: C

Secondary: umm well not too good as expected. No pass rush and this part of out team is getting exploited. Decoud had his best years with a good pass rush, Harper is an inbox safety who struggles in coverage, Cason while decent was a downgrade from Munnerlyn, White plays well and Benewicker doing some good things. By and large they gotta step up. Nowhere near as good as last years group.

Grade: C-

Coaching: im not seeing very good adjustments at half time. looks like our coordinators are being out coached.