• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Mini Camp is This Week

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Patriots are concerned, everyone else hopes the big deals are done. Never, ever state something as a fact. As soon as you do, someone will blow it up.........

There are at least 4 teams who are heading into training camp with huge questions about the quarterback. If those teams start to shit the bed, JG just might be an option they'd be willing to spend for.

Never stated that it is a fact that deals don't happen right now. I said "most" big deals would have already happened. We saw last year with Bradford that big deals can still happen close to the season. The one big trade deadline deal I can remember is Carson Palmer being traded to the Raiders for a 1st and 2nd round pick but again those are anomalies compared to what usually happens. Teams get crazy though so who knows.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that is the truth. Heck most 2nd year players are a "work in progress". So far from what I have been told and read is that Lynch has moments of brilliance and moments where he looks a little bit lost. For him to win the job he has to show he has a command of the offense and can show a bit more consistency in his game. Otherwise those moments of brilliance won't really matter if you can't move the ball consistently.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is the truth. Heck most 2nd year players are a "work in progress". So far from what I have been told and read is that Lynch has moments of brilliance and moments where he looks a little bit lost. For him to win the job he has to show he has a command of the offense and can show a bit more consistency in his game. Otherwise those moments of brilliance won't really matter if you can't move the ball consistently.
Manning seemed to do ok without being able to move the ball.