• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First depth chart released

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos release first depth chart of the season

I thought maybe AJ Derby would be ahead of Heuerman.

Isaiah McKenzie looks like he has already locked up a roster spot as expected, early on. He ahead of Carlos Henderson on the WR depth chart also.

Langley ahead of Doss already.

I'm not overally excited about Gotsis. He and Lynch not two picks I was excited about last year and both having me closing my eyes a bit here as we enter early year 2. I still have hope. I was hoping Gostis would challenge Crick a lot more for a starting job. Crick was more of a stop gap.

Walker is gonna be valueable to us being able to provide depth at DE and OLB.

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, haven't heard much buzz on Jordan Taylor this off-season. Guessing we keep 6 WR's as it stands right now could be

Thomas
Sanders
Fowler
Latimer
McKenzie
C. Henderson

I was pretty much the only person not pimping Jordan Taylor out in the past then he impressed me and showed flashes during the season last year I was looking forward to him building more improvement this year but with Fowler and Latimer having good camps and McKenzie and Henderson pretty locked in, it might be hard for Taylor this year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schofield looks to be toast

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why they have Leary playing RG when he's a LG.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder why they have Leary playing RG when he's a LG.

I haven't seen anything that suggests he is moving back to LG. He has done fine at RG in practice opening up some big holes so I think they feel like he can play that spot well and then have Barbre, Garcia, and McGovern battle for the other spot.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos release first depth chart of the season

I thought maybe AJ Derby would be ahead of Heuerman.

Isaiah McKenzie looks like he has already locked up a roster spot as expected, early on. He ahead of Carlos Henderson on the WR depth chart also.

Langley ahead of Doss already.

I'm not overally excited about Gotsis. He and Lynch not two picks I was excited about last year and both having me closing my eyes a bit here as we enter early year 2. I still have hope. I was hoping Gostis would challenge Crick a lot more for a starting job. Crick was more of a stop gap.

Walker is gonna be valueable to us being able to provide depth at DE and OLB.
Langley is turning heads. May just be a ST player for us this year but Joe Woods really likes the kid. Elway mentioned IRman last night . I guess they want him to take the next step.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Langley reminds me quite a bit of Kayvon coming out. Tackles well, long arms has good tools.