• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Firesale? I cant believe im 9th of 10.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What QBs are on the wire? Your best bet is to trade Allen and ride with a serviceable QB. His name value could snag you a really nice return. If Monty can come back healthy, I'd try to see if I can flip Pollard for a WR as well. He doesn't score enough and that's killing you. Injuries to your RB spot and a little weak on WR is what's hurting you.
Unfortunately no one will trade for a qb..........usually
Maybe go after Achane in hopes that he is the league winner down the stretch? Dude was explosive and his value will only go up from here. I haven't heard how his progress is from the injury, though. He is eligible to come back next week, though.
So, a week after he got hurt, I traded him for olave.
What benefit do you get from a fire sale in a redraft?

My guess you got unlucky with some injuries and did a poor job starting the right guys every week or this is league is loaded with good teams.

The real questions: what is your point differental? What are you in PF and PA?

If it isn’t bad. You just got unlucky and a lot of close losses.
i have the third most points scored, and 15 points away from second most......

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe go after Achane in hopes that he is the league winner down the stretch? Dude was explosive and his value will only go up from here. I haven't heard how his progress is from the injury, though. He is eligible to come back next week, though.

Last report I saw is he's on track to activated and play after their bye week (this week). What his role will be is hard to say right now. Could end up being similar to earlier this year where first game he's splitting just about even with Mostert but then in subsequent games Achane is more the main guy while Mostert still puts up Flex value.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conner? He should be pretty cheap right now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How far out of a playoff spot are you? That's the real question though. Points scored doesn't really mean much until its used for tie breakers. If you're a game or two out of the playoffs, you should be making deals. There's a path where maybe you can get back into the hunt and steal the last playoff spot. But you have to move RIGHT NOW. If you wait much longer, you're not gonna have enough time. And Allen is your most attractive piece. You say no one usually trades for a QB in that league, but it doesn't hurt to try. You got nothing to lose right now. Allen is the #1 QB in fantasy right now so he should be able to fetch you something in return. But did you know lesser names like Howell (owned in 62% of leagues), Stroud (77%), and Dobbs (20%, his rushing gives you a safe floor) are Top 10 QBs right now? Those are 3 you could see if they are on the wire or maybe try to flip in a trade (like say Allen/Pollard for a stud WR/one of those QBs). Someone like Jared Goff, 11th on the season so far, is serviceable week to week as well.

Now if you're more than a couple games out of a playoff spot, there's no point in doing anything unless this league has some kind of punishment for finishing last. It's a redraft, you're not getting future assets. Just shrug it off as bad luck. The weekly match ups break that way sometimes.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which means you have a good team and you have been unlucky.

If you can improve your team, do it.

But don’t just trade for the sake of trading.