• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final thoughts on the 2014 season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in the world do we start a true freshman, especially with the talent we have at the position already.

He may have talent, but no leadership, no experience with the team, no time with the playbook/film study, etc.

And if by some Auburn conspiracy it happens, then it's not going to be a pretty year. You really never want to see a true freshman play at any position, because it means they are filling a hole. It's nice when you get some like Cam Rob that fit in and fill those holes so nice, but it would have been better if there was someone better etc.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news Jarran Reed said he is coming back and Reggie said he is leaning towards coming back

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this team epitomized Nick Saban's Process to the fullest... Let's be honest, no one here expected us to go all the way. Not with Blake at QB. And no one else on the roster would have taken us any further.

This team never showed a lack of effort. They always stood tall in the face of adversity. They always kept themselves in the game until the final seconds.

Guys, a lot of media trolls and haters on this board will say that the dynasty is over....that Alabama is, and has been overrated the whole time.

Consider this... We lost 2 games this season, both on passes to the end zone that got intercepted but could have gone either way. In both cases, our team was in position and controlled the final outcome of the game. We could have tied or taken the lead. We controlled our own destiny. That's all you can ask for from any team. We had a converted RB at QB with a revamped Online and inconsistently healthy secondary. And we were a surprisingly well thrown Hail Mary away from either Overtime or going to the national championship.

I think we had a damn good year. A very enjoyable year. 2 instant classics in LSU and Auburn.

We smashed Tennessee early. Game was over at halftime.

Destroyed Mizzou. Embarrassed Florida. Avenged our defensive demons against Texas A&M. Took care of West Virginia, something TCU and Baylor couldn't manage to do. Oh yeah, we once again shattered the dreams of the Cowbells.

We just so happened to finally lose what seemed to be the perfect storm at Ole Miss, and lost a damn physical, hard hitting, slobberknocking slugfest against Ohio State, who was the hungriest and most pissed off team in the Top 4 because everyone said they were a joke.

Even Ohio State doesn't have the standards and expectations from the media and fans that Alabama does.

At the end of it all, Roll Tide Roll haters. You can only dream of being part of the run of success Alabama is having right now.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3