• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL AP TOP 25

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, I'd take a LOT of P5 offenses over UCF's. I'll give them credit for running up the score against arguably the worst FBS conference this year. I think the Sun Belt might be the only conference who was just as flatout bad as the AAC. They had 3 teams finish with more than 7 wins, and the other two that did (USF and Memphis) were nobodies who accomplished next to nothing other than losing to UCF, unless you want to count those narrow wins over 6-7 Texas Tech and 6-7 UCLA as major accomplishments.

I see, so nothing to combat what I said except UCF’s conference was “the worst FBS conference this year.”
You truely are pathetic.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If both defenses & their rankings have been mentioned my bad.

Where did UCF's defense finish the season though? Just because they would put points up on the board it doesn't mean their D would stop Ohio State's offense from scoring more. Buckeyes D: in the top 10 / Knights D: in the 90's.

Nobody is arguing Ohio States offense would be stopped. We are just saying Ohio State is not beating UCF by 35plus all the while holding them to 7 points.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is arguing Ohio States offense would be stopped. We are just saying Ohio State is not beating UCF by 35plus all the while holding them to 7 points.

I agree w/ that.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that UCF would score more than 7. Final score would be more like 63-28

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh do I really have to do this?

I said “so Ohio State doesn’t have to play their best game and it’s still a 35+ buckeye victory?”

To which you said “yes it is”

WTF does that look like you stupid fuck?

You are the one pumping your running game up. Yet that somehow means your defense will stop UCF from scoring more than 7 points. Bahahahahaha, you have yet to say anything of merit on how you’ll beat UCF by 5 touchdowns.

Yeah, a usc team was pissed that’s why they looked so good in the cotton bowl.

An yes, I did watch the peach bowl you stupid fuck. If auburn didn’t give a shit they wouldn’t have kept coming back from deficits. Auburn was More fired up at halftime? UCF score majority of their points in the second half. Do you even watch football?
Again, I said it's "not far-fetched".

I'm pumping our running game because it demonstrates how we would be a mismatch with their defense. Their run defense is shit while we have top-end running options. They, however, rely heavily on their QB and the passing game. Our pass rush would eat him alive.

USC was pissed but they didn't plan on our elite pass rush. If we could make an elite QB like Darnold shit down his leg, that little midget at UCF wouldn't stand a chance.

Auburn played better in the 2nd half. They had 6 points at halftime and wound up with 21. Really easy to figure out that what I said is right if you're not a fucking retard, so I can see how you're having trouble.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see, so nothing to combat what I said except UCF’s conference was “the worst FBS conference this year.”
You truely are pathetic.
It's pathetic that I pointed out UCF put up awesome numbers against horrible opponents? That pretty much illustrates my entire point...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that UCF would score more than 7. Final score would be more like 63-28
It's possible, but 28 seems really optimistic, especially if our DL played like it did against Wisconsin or USC. UCF would be hard-pressed to approach 20.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I said it's "not far-fetched".

I'm pumping our running game because it demonstrates how we would be a mismatch with their defense. Their run defense is shit while we have top-end running options. They, however, rely heavily on their QB and the passing game. Our pass rush would eat him alive.

USC was pissed but they didn't plan on our elite pass rush. If we could make an elite QB like Darnold shit down his leg, that little midget at UCF wouldn't stand a chance.

Auburn played better in the 2nd half. They had 6 points at halftime and wound up with 21. Really easy to figure out that what I said is right if you're not a fucking retard, so I can see how you're having trouble.

I quoted you on what you said you stupid fuck.

You have no clue if your pass rush would eat them alive. You are merely guessing. They have a top 10 offense, you probably aren’t holding them to 7 points.

Again you don’t know this, just because Sam darnold played Like an average qb this year. An the UCF oline protected much better than usc’s did.

Again, THIS IS AN OPINION THREAD YOU FUCK STICK. No matter what ethier of us said no ones right or wrong. So really, YOU ARE JUST FULL OF SHIT.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pathetic that I pointed out UCF put up awesome numbers against horrible opponents? That pretty much illustrates my entire point...

So you had nothing to combat except “they played in a bad conference.” Thanks for proving my point

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted you on what you said you stupid fuck.

You have no clue if your pass rush would eat them alive. You are merely guessing. They have a top 10 offense, you probably aren’t holding them to 7 points.

Again you don’t know this, just because Sam darnold played Like an average qb this year. An the UCF oline protected much better than usc’s did.

Again, THIS IS AN OPINION THREAD YOU FUCK STICK. No matter what ethier of us said no ones right or wrong. So really, YOU ARE JUST FULL OF SHIT.
No need for the caps lock, child. If this is angering you so much then get the fuck out already.

You haven't submitted a single shred of critical thinking, it's just been endless namecalling with small blips of actual football commentary. If all you have left is to spout names without backing up any arguments with any sort of real knowledge, then you can leave now.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you had nothing to combat except “they played in a bad conference.” Thanks for proving my point
Nothing to combat what?? My assertion was they put up great numbers playing in arguably the shittiest conference in the FBS and the only teams in the top 25 with a worse SOS are their conference mates Memphis and USF. No point of yours has been proven.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for the caps lock, child. If this is angering you so much then get the fuck out already.

You haven't submitted a single shred of critical thinking, it's just been endless namecalling with small blips of actual football commentary. If all you have left is to spout names without backing up any arguments with any sort of real knowledge, then you can leave now.

You have yet to give a single point that would make anyone think UCF would be held to 7 points and be beaten by 35.
You’re just being a homer that thinks he’s right.

I have made good points (UCF top offense and Ohio State comes out flat in half their games) as to why UCF would not be held to 7 points or be beaten by 35.

But again, this is just an opinion thread. Neither you nor I are right.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to combat what?? My assertion was they put up great numbers playing in arguably the shittiest conference in the FBS and the only teams in the top 25 with a worse SOS are their conference mates Memphis and USF. No point of yours has been proven.

First the AAC is not the shittiest conference in football. Only a complete blowhard would say that. Thanks for proving another point of mine.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have yet to give a single point that would make anyone think UCF would be held to 7 points and be beaten by 35.
You’re just being a homer that thinks he’s right.

I have made good points (UCF top offense and Ohio State comes out flat in half their games) as to why UCF would not be held to 7 points or be beaten by 35.

But again, this is just an opinion thread. Neither you nor I are right.
Jesus Christ, I don't know how many times I have to say this. My original post that seems like years ago said that if OSU was playing on top of their game, they would beat them by 35. I then said it's not far-fetched to think it could happen without that just based on the matchups. In what ways does UCF matchup well against Ohio State? Seriously, I don't see anything. You're assuming the worst for OSU would be what happens.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the AAC is not the shittiest conference in football. Only a complete blowhard would say that. Thanks for proving another point of mine.
LOL making a statement with nothing at all to back it up and then insulting me doesn't prove anything. They're a horrible football conference. Seriously awful. They had 3 teams manage more than 7 wins this season. That is trash fucking football. The only conference with fewer than that is the Sunbelt. At best, they are marginally better than the Sunbelt, who could be the worst conference in the FBS. It's close. However, it doesn't change the fact that they get to play in an absolute shit conference.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL making a statement with nothing at all to back it up and then insulting me doesn't prove anything. They're a horrible football conference. Seriously awful. They had 3 teams manage more than 7 wins this season. That is trash fucking football. The only conference with fewer than that is the Sunbelt. At best, they are marginally better than the Sunbelt, who could be the worst conference in the FBS. It's close. However, it doesn't change the fact that they get to play in an absolute shit conference.

They aren’t the worse football conference which is what you stated. Christ they had 3 teams finish in the AP top 25. That’s more than the PAC12. Stop trying to compare them to the SUNbelt, the sunbelt had half their teams finish 4-8. The MAC, Conference USA and the mountain west were all worse too. Enough proof for you?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have been 2nd. We could have beaten every one else.
In view of recent history, we do know that the dirt burglers were damn sure glad they didn't have you guys in the first round....and probably the reason the bucknuts fans weren't too upset they didn't get in. :dhd:

Have no idea about the Kirby boys.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to inject myself into the conversation, but when the defense in question lets a team like Iowa hang half a hundred on them, while giving up almost 500 yards of offense, suggesting that an offense that is way better than Iowa's only scoring 7 seems a little dumb to me.

Iowa averaged 220 yards a game against the other 4 ranked teams they played(PSU, MSU, NW and Wisconsin) and averaged 9.75 ppg against those teams. Iowa racked up 487 yards against Ohio State and scored 48.
What? You mean Iowa isn't an offensive juggernaut? Say it ain't so! That offense puts fear in every defensive coordinator they play against.:heh:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren’t the worse football conference which is what you stated. Christ they had 3 teams finish in the AP top 25. That’s more than the PAC12. Stop trying to compare them to the SUNbelt, the sunbelt had half their teams finish 4-8. The MAC, Conference USA and the mountain west were all worse too. Enough proof for you?
No, you didn't prove anything. USF and Memphis finished their season with 0 ranked wins. Their best wins were over two P5 teams that finished 6-7. That is not good. No, the MAC, Conference USA, and MWC were not worse. They at least had decent depth. The AAC had none.