• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fiesta Bowl PSU vs Washington

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been a great game so far with Lions in the lead 34-21. What a trio, McSorely, Barkley, and Hamilton. Whoops, Gaskins just scored on a 69 yard run, 35-28, under 7 minutes. Go Penn State!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up with barkley since the midseason mark its been a big big play and 15 runs of 3 yards or less

take away his92 yard run today and he avg 2.7 ypc

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McSorely had one helluva game and I like the win for this season as well as next year. Did I see that we have a redshirt sophomore who is a monster at the QB spot for next year?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McSorely had one helluva game and I like the win for this season as well as next year. Did I see that we have a redshirt sophomore who is a monster at the QB spot for next year?
mcsorley isnt going pro is he

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up with barkley since the midseason mark its been a big big play and 15 runs of 3 yards or less

take away his92 yard run today and he avg 2.7 ypc

Best RB to ever play in the NFL had a similar pattern.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Rahne debut was a great success. Only thing that stopped PSU was PSU. Three turnovers, 1 on a spectacular play by DB, one on a play they really need to practice a lot more before I ever see it in a game again and one on a great play by LB to bat the ball. They moved the ball at will, had an amaing conversion rate on 3rd down an d spread the ball around as well as you possibly can. OL played as well as they have all year, still need to get tougher at OG, but Thorpe, Miranda and Menet will take care of that. So kany weapons back on O, Tracd will have a monster season.

Defense had a great game plan and put on a ton of pressure, despite having Miller and Toney out first half. So much speed coming back, plus we get Reid back at CB....him, Castro-Fields, Wade and Amani will be a great rotation there. Choo Choo Sutherland, Monroe, Scott, Taylor can fill in nice at safety, biggest question will be LB, but think we play more nickel and rely less on LB unless Micah really shines at Mike, which could easily happen.....he's the best defensive athlete I have seen since Lavar Arrington.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here goes Franklin with his conservative play calling to sit on the lead. Look what happened with OSU. WTF.

They kept passing till the end, not sure what more you want them to do. Need to run some clock and they weremoving it all night long. Not like they were running into pile 3 times and punting. They literally set an all time record for PSU total offense ina bowl

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kept passing till the end, not sure what more you want them to do. Need to run some clock and they weremoving it all night long. Not like they were running into pile 3 times and punting. They literally set an all time record for PSU total offense ina bowl

You're looking at more of the game than I was and I agree. My comment was only relevant at the exact moment when starting the series with minutes to go, I saw a failed running play and that play where McSorely and Barkley bumped into each other on the handoff as they did more than once in the final minutes of the OSU loss. Of course the situation was made good by the first down pass seconds later.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barry was not the greatest, plus ppl talk about his ability b/w the tackles and his "power"

Nobody was a better runner than Barry Sanders in teh history of this league...nobody. If he hadn't left in his prime, he'd have that record so far out of sight nobody wuld ever sniff it. Barkley can run inside or out, has power and speed and is a great receiver out of backfield....he can also block. He's as gifted at the RB position as you will ever see.
i dunno why he isnt more highly regarded

Because everyone focuses on Barkley when talking about our offense and have come to the conclusion that Trace simply throws jump balls all day...a conclusion that Moorhead coreectly referred to as assinine.

Trace don't have the measurables any NFL team will look for. He is fairly short, but he makes plays and is very tough. NOt sure he ever gets a serious look in NFL, but who knows. He will get a lot of Heisman talk next year.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here goes Franklin with his conservative play calling to sit on the lead. Look what happened with OSU. WTF.

And USC last year

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barry was not the greatest, plus ppl talk about his ability b/w the tackles and his "power"

Since we are talking about good but not the GOAT RB of all time I was just at the Bills vs Miami game and got a picture with Thurman Thomas.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we are talking about good but not the GOAT RB of all time I was just at the Bills vs Miami game and got a picture with Thurman Thomas.
thurman was awesome, that had to be great, was he a cool dude

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crazy to think Okie State had him and Barry on the same team.