• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fellas!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Sammy intimated recently that he is favoring staying.

Don't forget that we have AD to sign too! He wants to be the highest paid ever!
We can save some by dumping (as Retro would say) "That Little Turd" :pound:

I just hope we finish the season strong, to encourage these guys to stay!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will re-sign Sammy because he gets his role finally in this offense and he is ALWAYS a deep threat. Why would any franchise let this guy walk in favor of signing somebody else?? Who would that really be when you have the guy you want and need right under your frickin' nose and he fits your offense and vice versa?!

The question is: how much do you pay for a #1 WR that averages 3.4 targets per game, and is that enough to keep him in LA? Sammy may want to stay, but that's likely implying equal offers.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed-

Need to find a girl that appreciates you for you, and isn't going to play with your emotions. Trust me, I speak from experience.

I was run through the emotional ringer last summer by my ex ( of 20 years ). Got divorced cause she,was mentally unstable, but told her if she got herself straightened out, we could work things out. After working toward that and seeing some light at the end
of the tunnel, I got dropped the proverbial bombshell ( she'd been with another man- more than once I found out later ).

Long story short, she decided she wanted that life more than me and our kids ( I have full custody ). So, after pulling myself up after a few months, I moved on.

Life is too short to be riding the emotional rollercoaster. Get off that ride and find someone more mature who doesn't like going on that ride.

Just my :2cents: from my experience

Thanks ALR and everyone else, glad things are working out for you!

Enough of this, let's get back to Ram Football!,,,