• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fellas!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

St. Louis is battling on this issue. My dad has been "screw the Rams" mode since they left. We are talking a PSL season ticket holder since 1998. Tony Banks and co. Now he's watching and also enjoys watching the Rams again.

St. Louis people are different. They are loyal to their city. I just don't get how a Rams fan could walk away after the GSOT run. But maybe I'm different. I moved to Dallas in 2014 before the team moved.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of teams move, and I understand it's frustrating, but to me, if you are a true fan of the team, you follow them wherever they do.

The team is still the same, just the location is different.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chick problems? Crazy? Or tough to get over? Time man.. And eventually find your rebound/fun chick..

Rams are good man. Time to get back on the train

Tough to get over and I don't know why? Left fir Dallas last winter for a month and got ghosted and have no idea WTH happened?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to get over and I don't know why? Left fir Dallas last winter for a month and got ghosted and have no idea WTH happened?

Should have sent me a message. I'm in Dallas. We could have had some beers and blown up Coug's SportsHoopla account. :heh:

Sounds rough man. I hope you can find a rebound soon or maybe get away and go somewhere to let her go. Dam womens can be real pain in the ass!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have sent me a message. I'm in Dallas. We could have had some beers and blown up Coug's SportsHoopla account. :heh:

Sounds rough man. I hope you can find a rebound soon or maybe get away and go somewhere to let her go. Dam womens can be real pain in the ass!
I come to Dallas every winter for a month. Have had a couple rebounds, I've been kind of a whore, not working though .
Ya women are like shots, nothing but trouble!!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come to Dallas every winter for a month. Have had a couple rebounds, I've been kind of a whore, not working though .
Ya women are like shots, nothing but trouble!!!

Well shit man Dallas is loaded, but maybe the whoring has gotten to you? I was a solid whore in my 20s..early 30s. Just evolved I guess. Got busy, married, etc etc.

Try a bit of whoring, with some boating/fishing or something outdoors. Hell go surfing and STFU if you are on the coast. If you are on the coast, stop yer dam whining boy! :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I was here earlier in the year, I've been going through some chick problems and depression, come on here occasionally , just don't get to excited by much, wasn't even that hyped about my Dodgers?
Don't be depressed Smed, life is too short and there are fixes to that feeling, believe me I know. Laughter is a good way to feel better, get some good comedies or something.
We had our own chick problems all summer.

images

Look at these crappy little eggs they are laying...my wife says it's been too hot but I think they are just pissed off.
:noidea:

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit man Dallas is loaded, but maybe the whoring has gotten to you? I was a solid whore in my 20s..early 30s. Just evolved I guess. Got busy, married, etc etc.

Try a bit of whoring, with some boating/fishing or something outdoors. Hell go surfing and STFU if you are on the coast. If you are on the coast, stop yer dam whining boy! :suds:

Ya I lived in Dallas from 2009-2012. Now live in Iowa, don't ask me why????? I pretty much golf every day when it's not flipping winter, that's why I still go to Dallas every winter for 4-6 weeks!! I'm 62 she's 36, she's got me F'd up

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be depressed Smed, life is too short and there are fixes to that feeling, believe me I know. Laughter is a good way to feel better, get some good comedies or something.
We had our own chick problems all summer.

images

Look at these crappy little eggs they are laying...my wife says it's been too hot but I think they are just pissed off.

:noidea:

I wish I had those chick problems? Thanks, you're a good egg!!! :)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I lived in Dallas from 2009-2012. Now live in Iowa, don't ask me why????? I pretty much golf every day when it's not flipping winter, that's why I still go to Dallas every winter for 4-6 weeks!! I'm 62 she's 36, she's got me F'd up

Iowa and a younger girlfriend will do that to you. Find a hot 40 year old

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed-

Need to find a girl that appreciates you for you, and isn't going to play with your emotions. Trust me, I speak from experience.

I was run through the emotional ringer last summer by my ex ( of 20 years ). Got divorced cause she,was mentally unstable, but told her if she got herself straightened out, we could work things out. After working toward that and seeing some light at the end of the tunnel, I got dropped the proverbial bombshell ( she'd been with another man- more than once I found out later ).

Long story short, she decided she wanted that life more than me and our kids ( I have full custody ). So, after pulling myself up after a few months, I moved on.

Life is too short to be riding the emotional rollercoaster. Get off that ride and find someone more mature who doesn't like going on that ride.

Just my :2cents: from my experience

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Smed55 For me, it took my last relationship ending back in May to finally realize that only I can make myself happy. For far too long, I was always in the mindset that "if only I could find a woman, my life would be so much better." I put too much into the other person and after a few days after my last relationship ending back in May, it finally clicked for me. As a result, I am doing much better with handling my depression and happier than I have been in a long time (might also be losing a little over 10 pounds lately). So keep your head up, just be happy and live your life the way you want to because you never know how life can change from one day to another.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if you think another person is what you need to make you happy. Than the only truth you will find is that you still work to do on yourself. Marriage is nothing more than a business partnership.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if you think another person is what you need to make you happy. Than the only truth you will find is that you still work to do on yourself. Marriage is nothing more than a business partnership.

I agree with the point you make on happiness, but the marriage comment I don't to an extent. I feel it's my job to lead my family and keep myself, along with them in check. Mainly, it's to be a good example to my kids and wife... Which is difficult at times. At times I can see where you think it's a business partnership though, but it should be a partnership in all things.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the point you make on happiness, but the marriage comment I don't to an extent. I feel it's my job to lead my family and keep myself, along with them in check. Mainly, it's to be a good example to my kids and wife... Which is difficult at times. At times I can see where you think it's a business partnership though, but it should be a partnership in all things.

I agree, I tried to make a point about marriage and pigeonholed it too much. It's not just a business partnership, where you merge two lives together and like any business it requires hard work, sacrifice, and tears. If your heart is really in it, than it is more than a business partnership.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I tried to make a point about marriage and pigeonholed it too much. It's not just a business partnership, where you merge two lives together and like any business it requires hard work, sacrifice, and tears. If your heart is really in it, than it is more than a business partnership.

And no sex. Don't forget that.. Which sucks

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think when you start think about your final record 9
Weeks in - you are asking for trouble. I think we all should not say a dam
Thing or talk trash. Stay humble and let's see where they end up.

Of course I'll be the dumbass that starts talking trash but I am
Really trying to stay humble. Easy to do after the last 15 years

Nice avi by the way! Lets hope he signs a long term deal soon! :pop2:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice avi by the way! Lets hope he signs a long term deal soon! :pop2:

It's all coming together man and they are still getting better. Experience will be an issue, but the defense might bail us out when the offense makes mistakes. I'm hoping Watkins can have a big 2nd half to the season and he's the kind of physical WR you need "down the stretch".

I'm not mentioning the P word.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will re-sign Sammy because he gets his role finally in this offense and he is ALWAYS a deep threat. Why would any franchise let this guy walk in favor of signing somebody else?? Who would that really be when you have the guy you want and need right under your frickin' nose and he fits your offense and vice versa?!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will re-sign Sammy because he gets his role finally in this offense and he is ALWAYS a deep threat. Why would any franchise let this guy walk in favor of signing somebody else?? Who would that really be when you have the guy you want and need right under your frickin' nose and he fits your offense and vice versa?!

The question isn't if the Rams want him, but whether Watkins wants to stay with the team in his current role.

That's what it will come down to