• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fat, mean, linemen who smell like ketchup and feet

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some, and as someone alluded to earlier, Shane is already on one of them, and he is exactly what we need, so post your favorite "fat kid in class" who you want to see mauling kids for the next 4-5 years at Lane:

Vadal Alexander
Scout.com: Vadal Alexander Profile

Marcus Haynes
Marcus Haynes - Yahoo! Sports

I get it...we convert tight ends. Our linemen will win a beach body contest with any SEC linemen going away. The truth is, I DONT WANT OUR LINEMEN TO HAVE SIX PACKS!!!! Win Homer....go to Virginia...give me fat guys with bad intentions. I would rather cut someone down than try and build someone up. This is where we get killed in the trenches, especially late in the game. Greg Nosal was a warrior, playing without a finger and all, but he was a 260 pound warrior. Andrew Lanier was smaller than Kam Chancellor. Forget athletic linemen, give me road graders, and we can let them figure out the whole footwork thing.

This is a thread for fat guys, not converted tight ends, :D

(rant over)

Last edited by a moderator:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buger.jpg

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great thread 46. I'm with you all the way. Been saying for sometime we need some big ole' mean bastards..like Jake Grove was. I like Alexander alot, he is being courted heavily by the Dawgs and Jackets I am sure, as well as the rest of the SEC. I also like Brock Stadnik (6'5 285), Nick Davidson (6'7" 270) and Josh Hess (6'7" 285) who I don't think to date has been offered yet. With that kind of frame, they could get up to 300. Feed them boys about 10,000 calories a day and get them in the weightroom/running their asses off, smack 'em around a little bit..they would be bulldozers.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need some, and as someone alluded to earlier, Shane is already on one of them, and he is exactly what we need, so post your favorite "fat kid in class" who you want to see mauling kids for the next 4-5 years at Lane:

Vadal Alexander
Scout.com: Vadal Alexander Profile

Marcus Haynes
Marcus Haynes - Yahoo! Sports

I get it...we convert tight ends. Our linemen will win a beach body contest with any SEC linemen going away. The truth is, I DONT WANT OUR LINEMEN TO HAVE SIX PACKS!!!! Win Homer....go to Virginia...give me fat guys with bad intentions. I would rather cut someone down than try and build someone up. This is where we get killed in the trenches, especially late in the game. Greg Nosal was a warrior, playing without a finger and all, but he was a 260 pound warrior. Andrew Lanier was smaller than Kam Chancellor. Forget athletic linemen, give me road graders, and we can let them figure out the whole footwork thing.

This is a thread for fat guys, not converted tight ends, :D

(rant over)

Sounds a bit friendly at VT :D

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poop's post is blank on my screen....did i post the same picture??

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Darryl blackstock is wearing a helmet in poops pic. That's right, I just made a "Darryl blackstock got fat and ruined his NFL career" joke. What's it to ya!

Uva is so gay......

THIS. I'm sure all of you guys have heard this, but if you haven't, do yourself a favor and take 10 minutes when you have time. While I'm no Colin Cowherd fan, this complete pwnage of UVa football is one for the ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Im saving this^ to use for my alarm clock so that this is the first thing i hear every morn when i wake up.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have it burned to a CD for whenever any of my UVa friends are around. LOL