• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, nevermind, guys. Keenan Allen is a lock to play all 16 games and should be in the running for OPOY!

:D
lol im a therapist, i dont buy into injury bugs, except for him. i do buy into knowing certain injuries with certain style players and what can truly limit them, or not make a "full recovery" ie charles

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol im a therapist, i dont buy into injury bugs, except for him. i do buy into knowing certain injuries with certain style players and what can truly limit them, or not make a "full recovery" ie charles
Except for him? His injuries seem more random bad luck then many others.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next time he plays all 16 will be the first.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've avoided him for the last couple of years, but I took the plunge in Bandit's league and traded with Treff for him. Pray for me.
Oh, if i traded him, he's going to the HOF, gonna set single year and career records all up and down the ledger

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of me trading ty for golden Tate instead in 0.5 PPR? I already have bell, Elliot, mixon, abdullah. And I got diggs, Bryant, Thielan, kupp as my other WRs

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's BS anyway. He cares a lot about his stats IMO.
Immensly so, yes. Technically he probably does not give a damn about anyone's fantasy team, but since his precious numbers are basically the same thing, he loves everyone's fantasy team

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Sam Bradford barely tested his injured left knee before coming off the field in warmups ahead of Sunday's game against the Steelers.

Per Kinkhabwala, Bradford "didn't drop back at all" during his few minutes on the field. Meanwhile beat writer Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press said there's "no way" the Vikings will risk starting Bradford if the medical team has "any reservations" about his surgically-repaired knee. Bradford is now looking closer to doubtful than probable, which means there's a real chance Case Keenum could start under center. This would be an obvious downgrade for the fantasy outlooks of Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen and Kyle Rudolph.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Sam Bradford barely tested his injured left knee before coming off the field in warmups ahead of Sunday's game against the Steelers.

Per Kinkhabwala, Bradford "didn't drop back at all" during his few minutes on the field. Meanwhile beat writer Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press said there's "no way" the Vikings will risk starting Bradford if the medical team has "any reservations" about his surgically-repaired knee. Bradford is now looking closer to doubtful than probable, which means there's a real chance Case Keenum could start under center. This would be an obvious downgrade for the fantasy outlooks of Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen and Kyle Rudolph.
Be a big hit to Cook as well.. without a decent QB in there, directing audibles, line blocking shifts, and of course, providing a realistic threat outside the numbers to the wideouts, Cook will be keyed on, and the Steelers D is easily good enough to basically eliminate one threat, especially when there's nothing else to worry about