• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You basically talked up Joe Williams and made it seem like you thought the OC's two back system would work.
No, i simply stayed Kyle Shannahan employs a 2 back system, therefore, there will not be a straight up lead back. . for all i know Williams is a bust and that second back will be Hightower. All i do know, is that given the head coache's last three years, definitive evidence of a pattern, there will be a time share

See... This is why you get delusions in your head such as "you guys talked up Zac Stacy", you either aren't reading the entire thing, or your taking one tiny piece out of context, and blowing it out of porpotion.

And no one said a damned thing about the red zone, the QB or how good the RB would be. ONLY usage and touches were being discussed. .. your bringing this other crap into the conversation, and it isn't about that

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, i simply stayed Kyle Shannahan employs a 2 back system, therefore, there will not be a straight up lead back. . for all i know Williams is a bust and that second back will be Hightower. All i do know, is that given the head coache's last three years, definitive evidence of a pattern, there will be a time share

See... This is why you get delusions in your head such as "you guys talked up Zac Stacy", you either aren't reading the entire thing, or your taking one tiny piece out of context, and blowing it out of porpotion.

And no one said a damned thing about the red zone, the QB or how good the RB would be. ONLY usage and touches were being discussed. .. your bringing this other crap into the conversation, and it isn't about that

Okay if you want to do this, then you need to ignore me. I am not going to put up with your crap too much longer. I am already in a bad mood with saints fans and I'm not going to be in a bad mood here,

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay if you want to do this, then you need to ignore me. I am not going to put up with your crap too much longer. I am already in a bad mood with saints fans and I'm not going to be in a bad mood here,
Lol..my crap. . You're taking things out of context, misreading them, and you're tired and in a bad mood because of my crap? You need to talk with someone, preferably on a leather couch. Your comprehension of reality is a little loose... seriously

Start reading and comprehending, it'll save you plenty of bad moods

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the opposite should happen there, sport. If Treff's truth isn't what you want to hear, then stop reading his posts. He made no such claim about the Niners being anywhere near the Falcons in terms of offensive output. You took it way out of context.

And talking about someone else's "crap" when YOU actually wrote down that many of us here "protect our fantasy teams" by giving out false fantasy advice????? UNBELIEVABLE!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO that post was not in exact response to him. It was to two people. I may have accidentally quoted him when I should have quoted someone else.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are awesome.
This quote doesn't even seem to be coming from Kyle directly.
Seems to be coming from a CSN reporter - even more unreliable if you ask me.

Love the research Treff.
As a Hyde owner in D2, I'd love to see Hyde be the 3rd-down back and rack up some PPR.

This was who I meant to quote.
I think the opposite should happen there, sport. If Treff's truth isn't what you want to hear, then stop reading his posts. He made no such claim about the Niners being anywhere near the Falcons in terms of offensive output. You took it way out of context.

And talking about someone else's "crap" when YOU actually wrote down that many of us here "protect our fantasy teams" by giving out false fantasy advice????? UNBELIEVABLE!

Ignore it is. I did not say you were giving bad advice.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was who I meant to quote.

Ignore it is. I did not say you were giving bad advice.

No. But you did call out all of my colleagues. And I can assure you that you are wrong.

Some examples of your threads being much too specific (Fleener in the 6th, QB here, DST there, WR-WR-WR no matter what, etc...), and our advice (some good, some bad), being ignored or mocked.

I'm nervous about drafting Miller

Scary thing about my draft

Going back and forth

With the draft almost 2 and a half hours away

...and two years ago

Draft starts in 40 minutes

... a lot of the posts are basically saying not to predetermine your 7th round pick. (that's where the Fleener jabs come from, not because you were wrong about a player) ... we ALL get players wrong, and WE all own up to it. YOU seem to be the one who blames others for your draft picks.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woohooo - - Lions signed RB Matt Asiata.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i guess that means Abdullah is good as gone, hahaha

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Franchise-tagged QB Kirk Cousins says extension talks with the Redskins have been "really positive."

"As one person told me, Deadlines do deals," said Cousins. "That’s just kind of a rule in negotiating, so why would something happen way before a deadline? I’m not in a hurry, they’re not in a hurry, so we’ll just see how things go." The Redskins have been talks with Cousins since the start of the offseason, but haven't gotten anywhere. It sounds like Cousins is still open to an extension if his demands are reached. Washington has until July 15 to work out a deal."

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woohooo - - Lions signed RB Matt Asiata.

He should be a good compliment for the backs we have reliable plodder with a nose for the endzone. I'm pretty happy about this signing. Maybe it will finally convince Ameer he needs to work on his ball control.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm hoping Zenner will be. He didn't look terrible when called upon.....didn't look great either.