• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's take a look at Kyle's history, starting once he finally escaped the shadow of his dad in Wash. and his buddy Kub's in Houston..
2014 Browns OC, near dead even split between the Crow and T. West once the Ben Tate project fizzled

2015 Falcons OC, Freeman obviously went off, but Coleman was a significant part, probably would've been a much closer split had Coleman not missed 4 games
2016 Falcons OC, again a split with Freeman and Coleman, this time even closer, and that's even with Coleman still missing 3 games

My point being, Kyle apparently loves the 2 back system. He mostly stuck with one while running Daddy's system (Helu, and then Alf), And while under Kub's thumb (same exact system btw, Slaton), but once he had the reigns to do it his way, it's been 2 guys sharing the load. So while I'm in no way convinced Joe Williams usurps Hyde outright, I am convinced he will get significant work, even if for no other reason than everyone is well aware that if Hyde does get 20 touches a game, it won't last long anyways

One small problem with this. Are we expecting SF to contend next year? How does their offense do what Atlanta did with a inferior QB and no receiver named Julio Jones? It takes getting in the redzone for a two back system to work in fantasy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One small problem with this. Are we expecting SF to contend next year? How does their offense do what Atlanta did with a inferior QB and no receiver named Julio Jones? It takes getting in the redzone for a two back system to work in fantasy.

Dude..................Treff isn't recommending drafting anyone from the 49ers, quite the opposite.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't really been following closely, but this is a logical and sensible post. I agree with it, for whatever that's worth.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only you could twist that into me comparing them to what Atlanta did. I swear, if you have two brain cells, one of them doesn't talk to the other. The Falcons ONLY came up a an example as to how Shanahan handles the RB duties period. How come you didn't think i was comparing them to the 2014 Browns? They were mentioned too. And would be a much mire realistic comparison. . but no. . you had to pick the single most illogical thing to say. Maybe you're not the idiot we all think you are, and your just simply a 12 year old troll

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out Jaemis Winston! Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with the Bucs... every time he signs somewhere new, the QB1 falls to injury some way or another.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold and Steelers Pride and Treff, I do not want your take on any more of my teams. TKO, Chef, and anyone but you three and TLance are the only ones I'm going to want responses from.

People at PSR and other forums have warned about how this forum thinks they know it all and you're trying to run me off the board for not agreeing to your failed logics. Why dont you just admit you don't want to help anyone and you are all about lying to protect your teams and you can't stand that I call your bluff. This is not a universal fantasy forum it's a place where stupid insiders talk about their fantasy teams. Deep down you knew the zero RB strategy last year was a flop waiting to happen. I was not one of the fans of it. In 2014, you telling me to keep Bell over Rodgers so I can draft Stacy and have a sucka$$ team. The mistake I made that year was trading Bell for a kicker and hot receiver because Bell was not playing like a RB 1(or not getting many TDs) and I had a lot of streamable backs on my team to plug and play and needed receiver bad.
Brees, I have actually defended you a few times in the past but this post is total and utter bullshit. Not one of these guise will give shit advice to "Protect their teams".

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we can make a a league with brees in it, let him set the rules
Call it the MBBRLWGSSLSWL

Message Board Bragging Rights League With Golf Scoring System Lowest Score Wins League...............That gives ole Breesy a better shot IMO

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***clears throat****

If i may, back on May 1st....

I expect all the cake i can eat
Gotta say TREFF, I've never given a Bullshit rating before, but what is cake without chocolate ice cream.......still can't BS it though but if I could..................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are awesome.
This quote doesn't even seem to be coming from Kyle directly.
Seems to be coming from a CSN reporter - even more unreliable if you ask me.

Love the research Treff.
As a Hyde owner in D2, I'd love to see Hyde be the 3rd-down back and rack up some PPR.
Damn, what's the world coming to when we have to deal with "Fake News" even in Fantasy Football?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees, I have actually defended you a few times in the past but this post is total and utter bullshit. Not one of these guise will give shit advice to "Protect their teams".

How did I miss that post? Now I gotta backtrack. How did I get in such good grace?

Haha, now you guys are gonna get mad...the zero RB strategy WAS a crock of shit. :pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I miss that post? Now I gotta backtrack. How did I get in such good grace?

Haha, now you guys are gonna get mad...the zero RB strategy WAS a crock of shit. :pound::pound::pound:
What's funny is, outside of TKO, I'm probably the most against a strategy like that of anyone in here, yet..
Oh well

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is, outside of TKO, I'm probably the most against a strategy like that of anyone in here, yet..
Oh well

Don't feel too bad, bro...I don't even know what's going on.

I'm doin' the old Joe Friday bit..."just the facts, Ma'am..just the facts." ;)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only you could twist that into me comparing them to what Atlanta did. I swear, if you have two brain cells, one of them doesn't talk to the other. The Falcons ONLY came up a an example as to how Shanahan handles the RB duties period. How come you didn't think i was comparing them to the 2014 Browns? They were mentioned too. And would be a much mire realistic comparison. . but no. . you had to pick the single most illogical thing to say. Maybe you're not the idiot we all think you are, and your just simply a 12 year old troll

You basically talked up Joe Williams and made it seem like you thought the OC's two back system would work.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the point being without good qb play there is less trips to the redzone which AFFECTS the RB.