• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fabian Moreau

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abian Moreau- Fabian Moreau has all the athletic talent in the world, but it wasn’t enough to earn him significant playing time on defense as a rookie. His relative athletic score of 9.98 ranks 3rd out of a list of over 1,200 cornerbacks (Marshaon Lattimore and Darrelle Revis are 1st and 2nd), but he only played a total of 59 defensive snaps for Greg Manusky in 2017.

Part of the problem was that quarterbacks picked on Moreau when he was out there. He allowed enemy receivers to catch 7 of the 10 targets thrown in his coverage for 132 yards and a touchdown over the course of just 48 coverage snaps. The rookie CB was at least able to make an impact on special teams (see below).

Moreua is basically the defense’s version of WR Robert Davis, the difference is that Moreua is younger, he went to a legitimate Power 5 school and he was more productive in college.

The former UCLA Bruin missed the majority of the offseason program as he recovered from a torn pec, so it’s understandable for him not to play much as a rookie. With Bashaud Breeland likely gone and Josh Norman entering his age-31 season, the Redskins must unleash Moreau next season so they can find out whether or not all of his talent will translate into success at the NFL level.

before anointing FM as the starter consider this . in time i think he can be good

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd really like to see Kyle Fuller come play with his brother if Breeland walks. He was solid this year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we have dunbar and FM and i would hope one of them can take the job

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunbar made strides, but depth was out undoing this year. If Dunny goes down, Fabian better be good and Holsey better be ready. I also like what Dunbar brings on ST. If he's the starter opposite Josh, we probably lose that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunbar made strides, but depth was out undoing this year. If Dunny goes down, Fabian better be good and Holsey better be ready. I also like what Dunbar brings on ST. If he's the starter opposite Josh, we probably lose that.

they didnt resign him to that contract to play as a back up or special teams . he will be the first guy in at starter

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FM was a stud in college and his skill set (agility, speed, athleticism) will serve him well next season. FM was not going to start over a healthy Norman or Breeland, period. Dunbar earned snaps ahead of FM due to his seniority on the team. I fully expect FM to not only start opposite Norman next season, but a whole year and a half removed from his health issues, I expect him to actually push other CB's from opposing teams for a pro bowl spot. Yes, I said it, he will play well enough for consideration imo. With Dunbar, Fuller, Holsey, Nicholson, Swearinger & Norman already in the fold, I for one nor the team was worried about re-upping Breeland. Wish him well, so long!