• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FA Rb's

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Shane Vereen and Brandon Oliver are still out there. 3rd down backs that could help if CT goes down. Unless we are going RB with our 2nd round pick.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Shane Vereen and Brandon Oliver are still out there. 3rd down backs that could help if CT goes down. Unless we are going RB with our 2nd round pick.

Only FA RB I was interested in was Rex Burkhead and hes resigned.

I see the Giants signing Stewart and the Lions signing Gore and I have to wonder why?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont have the money to sign backs who do the same crap as CT . we can probably afford one more good fa without making cuts or restructures

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope they go the draft route. Cheaper, younger, and probably better with what's left out there.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we dont have the money to sign backs who do the same crap as CT . we can probably afford one more good fa without making cuts or restructures

We can afford a bunch of good players depending on structure. Just because we can afford them, doesn’t mean we should sign them though.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really surprised we haven’t called Jeremy Hill.

Bruce by and large has two classes of FA.

The big name that didnt get signed early, who he tries to get on the cheap.
The guy who just had a career year but was rather average before that.... whom he still tries to get on the cheap.

NOthing wrong with being frugal, but this flipping the roster every few years is getting the team nowhere.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can afford a bunch of good players depending on structure. Just because we can afford them, doesn’t mean we should sign them though.
dream on getting quality players when we have 15 mil of cap space left and trying to backload deals

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really surprised we haven’t called Jeremy Hill.

Had my eye on this guy as well because I knew that the Bengals weren't going to keep them all. Now that he's gone, I'm not impressed with any left in free agency.

I'm now looking at the draft for a RB and really favor those with homerun potential over the big bruiser types. In fact my number one is Ronald Jones II...He's taller than most of the others, and anywhere from 4 to 8 pounds lighter than they are, but I believe he can cover the weight differences with good diet and weight training. Those are the physical attributes.

Now on the field, I watched a lot of video on this guy and dude is snap quick, I know that he ran a 4.65 40 at the combine but in his only run he pulled up twice, but I'll bet he wows them on his pro day with a much better time. He's lethal once he gets to and by the linebackers and with the added 4 to 8 pounds will be stout enough to withstand the rigors of playing three downs. The additional threat that he poses as a receiver pushes this guy to tops (after Barkley) of this draft for RB's IMO. BTW: he's projected to go in the 2nd-3rd rounds, so chances are he's there when we select in the second.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had my eye on this guy as well because I knew that the Bengals weren't going to keep them all. Now that he's gone, I'm not impressed with any left in free agency.

I'm now looking at the draft for a RB and really favor those with homerun potential over the big bruiser types. In fact my number one is Ronald Jones II...He's taller than most of the others, and anywhere from 4 to 8 pounds lighter than they are, but I believe he can cover the weight differences with good diet and weight training. Those are the physical attributes.

Now on the field, I watched a lot of video on this guy and dude is snap quick, I know that he ran a 4.65 40 at the combine but in his only run he pulled up twice, but I'll bet he wows them on his pro day with a much better time. He's lethal once he gets to and by the linebackers and with the added 4 to 8 pounds will be stout enough to withstand the rigors of playing three downs. The additional threat that he poses as a receiver pushes this guy to tops (after Barkley) of this draft for RB's IMO. BTW: he's projected to go in the 2nd-3rd rounds, so chances are he's there when we select in the second.

I wouldn’t mind in the second.