• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F Yes!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you feel this San Diego???

Lost my damn voice and feel like absolute shit today, but had the most fun I've had at a Giants game in a long, long time. Woohoo!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lucky bastard!!

Very happy for you sir. I'm sure that was one hell of a great experience yesterday.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lucky bastard!!

Very happy for you sir. I'm sure that was one hell of a great experience yesterday.

Thanks buddy, it's much appreciated. You guys were cracking me up in the game day thread, lol. Can't describe how much fun it was. It was just amazing, I really was wondering if it was real life, lol. The seats were awesome too, I was in the Club Level pretty much right in line with 3rd base. It's funny because I thought it was because of my location that I couldn't tell balls and strikes calls by the ump, but then I saw gp's Strike Zone Tracker and maybe my eyesight ain't so bad afterall, lol!

It would have been fun if all you fuckers were there too! But then our wives and families would find out how nerdy we all really are :D

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks buddy, it's much appreciated. You guys were cracking me up in the game day thread, lol. Can't describe how much fun it was. It was just amazing, I really was wondering if it was real life, lol. The seats were awesome too, I was in the Club Level pretty much right in line with 3rd base. It's funny because I thought it was because of my location that I couldn't tell balls and strikes calls by the ump, but then I saw gp's Strike Zone Tracker and maybe my eyesight ain't so bad afterall, lol!

It would have been fun if all you fuckers were there too! But then our wives and families would find out how nerdy we all really are :D

Very cool. I think gp and I were living vicariously through you yesterday.

It was a long, stressful season; what a great finish! I'm sure you'll remember yesterday's experience for a very long time.

I went to go work out after the game; I had about a year's supply of excitement and nervous energy to work through. Random dudes were coming up to me every 5 minutes and giving me a high five (was wearing the Giant hat of course).

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Speaking on behalf of myself, my gf already knows, it would be you guys that would find out how nerdy I really am hahaha. The first time that somebody falls and you hear me trying to speculate about which tendons and/or bones were the most likely to tear and/or fracture you'd all be like "Wtf is wrong with this guy? We don't care!" hahaha