• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Experts' Predictions and More Predictions

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just reading Jason Lacanfora's article from today on CBS Sports. He gives his prediction for Division Winners in both the NFC and AFC. Other writers have also posted their predictions for 2017.

NFC East New York Giants
NFC West Seattle Seahawks
NFC North Green Bay Packers
NFC South Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Wild Cards New Orleans Saints, Washington Redskins

AFC East New England Patriots
AFC West Oakland Raiders
AFC North Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC South Indianapolis Colts

Wild Cards Kansas City Chiefs, Baltimore Ravens

Discussion??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit shocked that several teams were left off both Conferences.

Denver and Houston in the AFC and Dallas and Atlanta in the NFC

I'm no 'expert' but I can't see the Colts beating out the Texans or the Saints beating out the Falcons.
The Broncos may have some questions at QB but they don't give up much defensively and neither do the Texans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Tampa Bay and maybe the Colts getting in via WC (with a little luck).I don't see either winning their division.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Patriots, this is the year of the Dolphin....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East New York Giants (Dallas)
NFC West Seattle Seahawks
NFC North Green Bay Packers
NFC South Tampa Bay Buccaneers (ATL)

Wild Cards New Orleans Saints, Washington Redskins

AFC East New England Patriots
AFC West Oakland Raiders
AFC North Pittsburgh Steelers
AFC South Indianapolis Colts (Texans)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the AFC South I'm a bit surprised the Titans are not getting a bit more love. I think they might have one of the most explosive and diverse offenses in football this year and a decent defense. If Mariota can stay healthy they are a team to watch out for.

The AFC West you could honestly stick any of the 4 teams in the top spot and I wouldn't would be shocked. Very difficult division to pick. If the Broncos have a decent OL and get a little more production from the QB position then they could be a very difficult team to beat. Those are a couple of big ifs though that haven't been figured out in a couple of years. Oakland should have a top-5 offense this year just a matter of can they get more production from the defense. And the Chiefs I'm not sure they have really added anything to the team. The draft was more for the future and they lost 2 of their starting 3 DL guys and a couple of others on defense getting up in age. So can they hold onto the top. For the Chargers it is a matter of how quickly this rookie class can contribute and if they can keep some key pieces healthy.

AFC East should be business as usual with maybe Miami once again getting a Wild Card.

AFC North it does seem like it is Pittsburgh again with maybe the Ravens showing some good improvement.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Tennessee in the AFCS so long as Mariota can actually finish the season this time.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Tennessee in the AFCS so long as Mariota can actually finish the season this time.

That has definitely become a big if so I can understand why teams are picking against them but man that OL and running game is ridiculous.