• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

every coach plus allen needs to be fired

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is the worst football team ever bye gruden haslett allen you freaking bums:yahoo:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is the worst football team ever bye gruden haslett allen you freaking bums:yahoo:

Do you really think that will solve the problem? And who do you replace them with?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know coach, dean and country follow every loss with fire everyone posts. Why should this weekend be different.

There are so many rumors and thoughts about what is going to happen that it should be interesting off season #16 under Snyder.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think Haz is going to be here next year sportster? Allen is not a GM. He has never built a football team. We need someone who has experience in doing this. So yes Allen and Haz should go. Gruden has a shot to stay only b/c its his first year as head coach. After all the games I watched he is not a good play caller. Knowing Synder and his history I would not be shocked if he fires Gruden and starts fresh. So yes a total house cleaning is very possible.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think Haz is going to be here next year sportster? Allen is not a GM. He has never built a football team. We need someone who has experience in doing this. So yes Allen and Haz should go. Gruden has a shot to stay only b/c its his first year as head coach. After all the games I watched he is not a good play caller. Knowing Synder and his history I would not be shocked if he fires Gruden and starts fresh. So yes a total house cleaning is very possible.

That's a great idea! Why don't we hire someone that has experience building a championship team. Just out of curiosity, who might that be that would be willing to leave their successful position and come to this asylum?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And it would be a complete and total clusterfuck. While I agree Haslett needs to go, what on earth makes you think we will get some one better in his place?? And we will never get a GM with some balls because that person WOULD prevent Snyder from making the kinds of moves he is fond of. So no Allen will not be going any place. And for all the Haslett bashing, the defense will be worse unless we get really lucky. And unless gruden gets in line with Kissing Griffins ass, he will be gone. That or Griffin will be gone in which case we will draft a QB.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You probably didn't read the 2nd line of my post. :scratch:

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you cut off the head (Owner) not a damn thing will change

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we are all been in franchise suicide for alonog time its not like grudenen rookies are balling

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great idea! Why don't we hire someone that has experience building a championship team. Just out of curiosity, who might that be that would be willing to leave their successful position and come to this asylum?

Mike Shanahan and Joe Gibbs are both available. Oh wait...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently you have not been paying attention to things over the last few weeks. Allen is very closely tied to Snyder at this time & both of them are apparently considering the fate of Gruden (of course the reports could be way off).

Unless Allen choices to hire someone underneath him with a pseudo GM role that whole setup will not change during this offseason. I also tend to believe that they will retain Gruden quite possibly due to the PR backlash if they dumped him after one season.

Again folks - stop trying to think logically on all of this & state what you believe should happen. We are talking about Dan Snyder & his train of thought is completely different. For starters - he doesn't give a crap about fans except perhaps for their $$ & he knows he will retain those come July/Aug when they make some other big time splash in FA, draft, etc. We are stupid enough to take the bait year after year after year. I am also starting to believe that Snyder doesn't really care that much about winning or only wants the organization to be successful if & only if it is done 100% his way. Oh well.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can give Snyder credit for is he does care about winning. Passionately. And he does care about the fans and wants to bring them a winner. Now obviously that is self servicing, he makes money off of us and of course he desperately wants to be loved and not hated.

But that's all I got.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can give Snyder credit for is he does care about winning. Passionately. And he does care about the fans and wants to bring them a winner. Now obviously that is self servicing, he makes money off of us and of course he desperately wants to be loved and not hated.

But that's all I got.

I tend to agree. Snyder wants a winner, he has been a life long fanatic of the Skins. He just doesn't know how to build an NFL organization. He also can't get out of his own way. He is such a fanatic, he can't keep away. I liken to to an exotic car fanatic who knows nothing about car maintenance, but keeps opening the hood and tinkering, thus messing it up.