• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everett Golson will transfer ... again

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you have like 22 or the teams 24 turnovers the coach doesn't have to blame you when it's true and everyone knows it.
100%, I also want to throw out Kelly backed him. Most HC would of benched their QBs with that many turnovers.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez. A guy goes on vacation a few days and the place falls apart. Golson leaving and Bo Wallace not coming. Typical ND offseason drama I guess.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best of luck. he got a bad rap at nd and a coach who couldn't wait to blame their losses on him

This is a stupid statement. He got a bad rap b/c he turned the ball over and lost games he should have won.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he played great when Kelly came in with a gameplan. he played awful when the offense turned into Everett scramble and find someone. Kelly is worse than players when it comes to over looking opponents. he is a mad genius when he plays the big boys (fsu, lsu, Michigan, etc). it looked like he took the wk off when they played Syracuse, navy, unc, etc. it has been going on since he got here. golson was god awful against Arizona st. no one will deny that. Kelly couldn't wait to get into the press conference and point the finger as far away from himself as possible. Kelly has been making bonehead decision after bonehead decision since he got to nd. he was lucky enough to have a defense to save his ass. he was finally exposed this past season when the defense was broken down and beaten up.

if u couldn't tell, I hate Brian Kelly and think he is a piece of shit

Fire Kelly, right? idiot.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez. A guy goes on vacation a few days and the place falls apart. Golson leaving and Bo Wallace not coming. Typical ND offseason drama I guess.

Ha. I left got home from Mexico two years ago to learn EG was off the team. Today, got home from Punta Cana to find this out.

EG should have won against FSU, Northwestern and Louisville. If he did we wouldn't be having this conversation. Turnovers, especially on the ground, killed him and this team.

He would have been nice having this year though...especially when chasing points.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a stupid statement. He got a bad rap b/c he turned the ball over and lost games he should have won.

Kelly has put the offense in a position to fail since he arrived. he only game plans for the top teams and has been carried by his defense. we have seen what has happened when we have to depend on the offense

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly has put the offense in a position to fail since he arrived. he only game plans for the top teams and has been carried by his defense. we have seen what has happened when we have to depend on the offense

He went to the championship game with his defense.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went to the championship game with his defense.

my point exactly. gene chizik won a title and 2 yrs later everybody realized he was a fraud. Kelly could probably be a great coach if he would leave his ego at the door. sadly he cant and he wont

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing EG on THIS team isn't such a bad thing. We'll go more to a face first, straight ahead, ahead of the chains offense. Which is a good thing considering our strengths. We'd done that regardless.

Fire BK...LOL. You must not remember some of our more recent coaches.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing EG on THIS team isn't such a bad thing. We'll go more to a face first, straight ahead, ahead of the chains offense. Which is a good thing considering our strengths. We'd done that regardless.

Fire BK...LOL. You must not remember some of our more recent coaches.

oh I remember. because our previous 3 were brutal, we should stick with one slightly better? no thanks

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has already played in one NCG and has the team prime ready for a run at this year's playoffs.

The fahq do you want?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has already played in one NCG and has the team prime ready for a run at this year's playoffs.

The fahq do you want?

a coach that thinks clearly during a game. he has been making beyond stupid decisions since he arrived. do u remember his first game against Michigan? crist and rees go down. 4th and goal from the 8 before half and he goes for it with fricken Montana. they obiviously fail. they had the ball at the Michigan 10 at the end of the game down 4.... hmmm. he is always looking to call plays that will make him look smart instead of the play that makes the most sense.

he overlooks opponents. it is blatantly obvious he doesn't game plan for the lower level teams on their schedule. he doesn't go with what's working during a game. he will never take the blame for his mistakes. notre dame has been successful because of their defense. something Kelly has no control over.

the only props I will give him is his play calling in big games. he is masterful . sadly he doesn't treat every game the same way.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make some good points. But the fire BK talk is premature. He has this program in the best place it has been in decades.

Let's hold off that talk until after this year. If he isn't staying ahead of the chains with this monster offense and keeping this suspect defense off the field...then you and I may share the same opinion. I'm not ready to go there as of this post though.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Golson fumbling 8 times and many of his picks had little to do with play calling now maybe the coaching needed to be better so they would execute the play better but at the end of the day Golson had 22 turnovers that isn't just poor play calling it's poor play. The lions share of the blame is on Golson.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golson fumbling 8 times and many of his picks had little to do with play calling now maybe the coaching needed to be better so they would execute the play better but at the end of the day Golson had 22 turnovers that isn't just poor play calling it's poor play. The lions share of the blame is on Golson.

obvious golson is at fault for many of his turnovers but his coach put him in awful situations too. golson had a great first half of the season. he played a really bad game against Arizona st where he didn't protect the ball and had a couple bad breaks on tipped passes. his coach buried him after the game and the kid was never the same.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obvious golson is at fault for many of his turnovers but his coach put him in awful situations too. golson had a great first half of the season. he played a really bad game against Arizona st where he didn't protect the ball and had a couple bad breaks on tipped passes. his coach buried him after the game and the kid was never the same.

I still ponder your answer. If not BK, then who?

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still ponder your answer. If not BK, then who?

it is an impossible question to answer because who knows who will be available.

id give a look at Tom Herman, Chad Morris, Kirby Smart and Mike Babo. hard to tell what experienced head coaches would be interested