• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EUGENIE BOUCHARD BACKED UP HER WORDS AGAINST MARIA SHARAPOVA IN MADRID

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Genie spoke up and said what a lot of players were afraid to say when when she opined that Shreekapova should have had a lifetime ban.

Eugenie Bouchard backed up her words against Maria Sharapova in Madrid

Meh, her screaming is a better case for cheating then her supposed PED use.

Also, maybe Bouchard can start playing better now that she knows what kind of effort it takes to win. EB has been pretty much a poser outside of 1 or 2 majors so far. Maybe this will teach her something too.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, her screaming is a better case for cheating then her supposed PED use.

Also, maybe Bouchard can start playing better now that she knows what kind of effort it takes to win. EB has been pretty much a poser outside of 1 or 2 majors so far. Maybe this will teach her something too.

Her supposed PED use? She used a drug banned in the USA for several years. A drug that has been used by eastern European athletes as a PED. She came up with a story about how it was an accident, but it's pretty hard to believe IMO.

And I agree with you that the screaming is cheating. I've seen her play live a couple times. It's unreal how loud she is.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids makes all sports better, baseball hasn't been fun since McGwire and Bonds were hitting home runs while shooting up rounding the bases.

If the NBA ever got serious about steroids, LeBron would be suspended forever, he's juiced to the gills, but the NBA knows better, and that's why the NBA is fun to watch.

The only sports that shouldn't allow steroids, is boxing and mixed martial arts, and that's it.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her supposed PED use? She used a drug banned in the USA for several years. A drug that has been used by eastern European athletes as a PED. She came up with a story about how it was an accident, but it's pretty hard to believe IMO.

And I agree with you that the screaming is cheating. I've seen her play live a couple times. It's unreal how loud she is.

Does not matter for 2 reasons. First, WTA/ITF did not ban it until recently. She was tested positive for it 5 times before by the ITF and they knew about it for a while too. They just had not banned it yet.

Second, Noone (and I do mean noone) knows the effects of Melidonium. Most doctors suspect that there could be a PED effect but they have not proved it yet. Its an over the counter drug as well. Not like she has to go to Russia and get it on the black market.

Not disclosing it on her forms is a bigger mistake then actually taking it.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would buy into the theory that Meldonium helped Maria if she was able to turn the miserable h2h vs Serena around. But it didn't. Eugenie should focus on her own career instead of trying to gain limelight through a young and immature ego seeking behavior. Otherwise she WILL turn into the next Kournikova ( even though she is not as pretty or feminine as Anna). Despite all the SportsHoopla EB has created she won't even achieve a fraction of what Sharapova has achieved.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would buy into the theory that Meldonium helped Maria if she was able to turn the miserable h2h vs Serena around. But it didn't. Eugenie should focus on her own career instead of trying to gain limelight through a young and immature ego seeking behavior. Otherwise she WILL turn into the next Kournikova ( even though she is not as pretty or feminine as Anna). Despite all the SportsHoopla EB has created she won't even achieve a fraction of what Sharapova has achieved.

Being as good as Anna would be a wet dream for EB. AK was a top 10 player most of her career. EB barely sniffed it so far. Could not care less if EB won a nothing title here or there. That just means she played noone of consequence in that particular tourney(s).

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being as good as Anna would be a wet dream for EB. AK was a top 10 player most of her career. EB barely sniffed it so far. Could not care less if EB won a nothing title here or there. That just means she played noone of consequence in that particular tourney(s).
Anna K was overall a better tennis player and more widely known than EB, despite having little Internet, no instagram and twitter at that time.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anna K was overall a better tennis player and more widely known than EB, despite having little Internet, no instagram and twitter at that time.

I wouldn't say Anna was a better player. She never won a singles title and reached a high ranking of 8th. Genie has already won a title and reached a high ranking of 5. If she can regain her form of 2014, she should win plenty.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Anna was a better player. She never won a singles title and reached a high ranking of 8th. Genie has already won a title and reached a high ranking of 5. If she can regain her form of 2014, she should win plenty.
Are you discounting the Doubles slams Anna K won?

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you discounting the Doubles slams Anna K won?

No. But Genie is only 23 years old and already reached a slam final in singles. She's got a lot of career in front of her.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. the competition today blows. Williams sisters were part time for a while now and Sharapova and Azerenka have been out a while. Anna played against Graf, Hingis, and younger Williams sisters.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually beginning to like EB until she made that insane "grab-Attention" statement against Sharapova. Goes to show also that she is jealous of her accomplishments and also that she knows she would never be able to achieve a fraction of what Maria has.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why have air vents on the back of her top? Not sure what the stylistic purpose of that is.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it shows she is working hard. She is just not that good mentally to be a champion. Never know though. Just need to string together a half dozen matches in the same tournament.
seems the real attractive women rarely reach their full potential on the tennis courts. i doubt eugenie will be any different.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems the real attractive women rarely reach their full potential on the tennis courts. i doubt eugenie will be any different.

I will be pulling for her...

:wank: