• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ET won't show up to mnadatory camp

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that would be tempting ... Pitt’s defense instantly improves, Seattle get’s an improved running game ... I’m really interested to see how this young man Penny play’s for us, Carson and Penny might be a good 1-2 combo .... Bell is a stud though, proven stud ...
I doubt you would want the baggage that comes with Bell. He's a stud on the field, but a dud in the locker-room. Still a good thought to ponder. I'd be ecstatic to have ET on the PIT defense.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you would want the baggage that comes with Bell. He's a stud on the field, but a dud in the locker-room. Still a good thought to ponder. I'd be ecstatic to have ET on the PIT defense.

Yeah it’s too bad Bell acts up off the field, definitely a talent ... And oh yeah, Earl would really help you guys, might be a difference maker getting past the Pats... You guys have that dynamic offense just need that D to step up a bit ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks can’t afford Bells contract, otherwise I’d go for that deal.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is ET in the zone?????

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
Exactly, I think I’ll pass on this one.
Disco ET :doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Seattle stronger than last season (at least going in - where Seattle was supposed to take the division)... definitely weaknesses coming in. What I've heard from MOST Seattle fans is that this is a semi rebuild this year with heavy focus on getting Wilson some protection (Dickson, best blocking TE in draft, firing Cable, new offensive coordinator, Penny - run game). If Seattle wins the division (or gets in the playoffs at all) it's icing on the cake.

Not sure what Seattle fans you've been talking to, but please feel free to call them out here.

You can go back about a month ago and pull up the thread if you want? You knw the regular posters, and one brand new poster that no matter what happens think everything is always rosey in the emerald city. I'm not interested in opening that can of worms again.

It was the debate about Seattle being better then an 8-8 team. A lot of 12s got their panties twisted. Similar to what you're pointing out, they were claiming because of Penny, a new line, new coaches...they were better on paper. Many of us pointed out the losses to the team this year. We mentioned a new line needs time to gel. Will the new system work? Shanny not know as an offensive genius. ET holding out. Kam likely not coming back...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The facts are is that he is a 30 year old safety that has undergone 2 major injuries one in the shoulder and one broken leg.

Apparently the Seahawks know more than they're letting on. If ET was as good as he thinks he is, wouldn't the Seahawks be more inclined to pay him rather than deal him??? @seattlefan75 may have just answered the question without even trying.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then some 12s said it wasn't a story with him missing voluntary work outs.

And it still isn't a story because the calendar tells me its June.

Its a story when he doesn't show up the week before week 1.

Just like all these guys who hold out and show up before week 1 because they don't want to forfeit game checks.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can go back about a month ago and pull up the thread if you want? You knw the regular posters, and one brand new poster that no matter what happens think everything is always rosey in the emerald city. I'm not interested in opening that can of worms again.

It was the debate about Seattle being better then an 8-8 team. A lot of 12s got their panties twisted. Similar to what you're pointing out, they were claiming because of Penny, a new line, new coaches...they were better on paper. Many of us pointed out the losses to the team this year. We mentioned a new line needs time to gel. Will the new system work? Shanny not know as an offensive genius. ET holding out. Kam likely not coming back...

I am however with you on this. With or without Earl this is likely a .500 team unless things break their way. Most of me wishes he moves on sooner, so the band aid could just be torn and the Hawks can see if their younger guys can fill that spot.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh. :noidea:

Was I part of it? lol

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm
Someone called this.
Then that someone was called a troll.
Then some 12s said it wasn't a story with him missing voluntary work outs but would be if he misses mandatory camp because he doesn't have any leverage...
Then some of those same 12s told us how good of an off-season they had and how they are stronger now then last season.

What say those 12s now?

We know nothing to see, move along. The Seattle spin zone.
Who did you say lives in whose head?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprisingly, a gross misrepresentation by the OP of the opposing argument.

ET is making a mistake by holding out. He won't win the battle, just as Kam didn't 2 years ago, but it very well could have a detrimental impact on the team. If he truly wants to stay in Seattle the rest of his career, this probably isn't the way to do it.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprisingly, a gross misrepresentation by the OP of the opposing argument.

ET is making a mistake by holding out. He won't win the battle, just as Kam didn't 2 years ago, but it very well could have a detrimental impact on the team. If he truly wants to stay in Seattle the rest of his career, this probably isn't the way to do it.

It's going to be his last contract. <shrug>

NFL contracts aren't guaranteed. If you want to get paid, you have to get paid immediately.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently he did learn anything from Chancellor's hold out....

Dunno wtf people are talking about with this. Chancellor is EXACTLY why he's holding out now.

Chancellor is done.