• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN's 100 NFL predictions that will frame 2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read most of the list. Nothing that stands out too much but some decent information. I honestly think some
16. Le'Veon Bell won't play much of the preseason. - Jeremy Fowler

Wow Jeremy, real bold prediction on that one. :rolleyes2:

Well nowhere does it say the predictions had to be bold. These are just some random thoughts with many of them being a "No duh" kind of statement. There are a few though that stand out that make the article somewhat interesting.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read most of the list. Nothing that stands out too much but some decent information. I honestly think some

Well nowhere does it say the predictions had to be bold. These are just some random thoughts with many of them being a "No duh" kind of statement. There are a few though that stand out that make the article somewhat interesting.

Oh I know... but if I was going to predict something I'd at least make it SOMETHING to discuss or talk about. A star runningback isn't going to play much in preseason? No shit... Might as well just say that Sam Bradford will break again at some point over the next 7 months.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for @HammerDown to raise hell over #24...

I'm watching #21, to see what the number of qb's since '99 will be for the Browns, because we know RG 3 & out won't last very long before he's injured or benched.....:heh:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching #21, to see what the number of qb's since '99 will be for the Browns, because we know RG 3 & out won't last very long before he's injured or benched.....:heh:
For sure... RG3 was dead in the water as soon as CLE thought bringing his glass-like legs into the AFCN was a sensible idea.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure... RG3 was dead in the water as soon as CLE thought bringing his glass-like legs into the AFCN was a sensible idea.

You know when he was flying high I said when he hits a good run blocking team, he's getting injured and the following week Haloti Gnata took the wind out of his sail and he never got it back.....
Another run option casualty to join all the rest....Pocket passers are money, run option is a flash in the pan IMO..

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know when he was flying high I said when he hits a good run blocking team, he's getting injured and the following week Haloti Gnata took the wind out of his sail and he never got it back.....
Another run option casualty to join all the rest....Pocket passers are money, run option is a flash in the pan IMO..
But but but! Ron Jaworski said...

:heh:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 could very likely get injured behind a rebuilding OL, but ....if they can keep him upright, think he might surprise some.