• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Sources: LeBron James could meet with Golden State Warriors during free-agency

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But since he's not even 50% of a bitch Durant is and he's well-respected by his peers, he can probably get away with it.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This erases any hope of "Top 10 all time" for Durant and Lebron though IMO if this happens. They don't even deserve to be CONSIDERED if this happens.

And no one should even defend this nonsense if Curry/Durant/Lebron join forces.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking pathetic. But what else would we expect from LePretender?? It will probably happen sadly. These nut-less "superstars" today. They'll make the NBA look like the Globetrotters against the Generals ever night.

Durant/Lebron have showed they don't want to EARN their 'ships so no surprise

latest

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better odds he goes to the Grizzlies.

And those odds are .3%

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This erases any hope of "Top 10 all time" for Durant and Lebron though IMO if this happens. They don't even deserve to be CONSIDERED if this happens.

And no one should even defend this nonsense if Curry/Durant/Lebron join forces.
Yeah, Maybe 8 years ago you coulda said that.

Little late now though.

He only has one spot left to climb before there aren't any more spots.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has already proven a few times he will take the "Bitch way out" so why isn't this possible?

You could read this thread to understand why it's not 'probably happening' like you said (you didn't say possible...it's not even barely that), or try to use your own brain to think about why.

Hints: GS doesn't want or need him, salary cap issues, etc.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread bookmarked until this summer .

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Maybe 8 years ago you coulda said that.

Little late now though.

He only has one spot left to climb before there aren't any more spots.

Nah.. This is the equivalent if Jordan/Bird/Magic joined forces. Its a JOKE. If they "bitched out" like Lebron/Durant already did, they would be held in a negative regard like those overrated nut-less Nancies that couldn't get the job done originally. So they took the path of least resistance

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.. This is the equivalent if Jordan/Bird/Magic joined forces. Its a JOKE. If they "bitched out" like Lebron/Durant already did, they would be held in a negative regard like those overrated nut-less Nancies that couldn't get the job done originally. So they took the path of least resistance
It's more like if Batman took on Superman as a sidekick.

Cuz it ain't real.

Jordan, Bird and Magic did join forces. It was dreamy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously this is #fakenews clickbait. But even if either side wanted this (they don't) and they made a deal, the NBA would squash it immediately like they did with Chris Paul going to the Lakers.

But hypothetically, even if they had to lose Klay, LeBron Steph KD Dray would be the best team ever.

And it's too much even for this Warriors fan.

No, the NBA would not squash it.

Not arguing the merits of what happened there, but the ONLY reason the NBA squashed the CP3 trade was because they literally owned the Hornets at the time.

That said, LeBron is not going to GS beacuse he would still require a max contract. They would have to trade a ridiculous amount of assets to get there, and they would never do that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people actually thinking this wil happen? Lmao It means they would have to trade Klay and Iggy at least. Why would they break up a team (if they win this year) that would win 3 out of 4 ships?

There is 0 possibility this happens. Honestly, Lebron probably has no interest going to GS. If he doesn’t stay in Cleveland I think he goes to SA (bc he respects and loves Pop) or Houston bc of CP3. I don’t see him even remotely considering the Lakers unless they were to get PG.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Lebron James, the best player in the NBA, wants to go to the Warriors.

Warriors fans: We don't want him.

What a time to be alive.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in my previous post, this was clearly leaked by Lebron's camp. The chances he goes to the Warriors are as close to 0% as you can be, but the reason it was leaked was to put pressure on the Cavs to trade the Brooklyn pick to get more talent on the team right now.

What is the only logical reason he would want to join the Warriors? Championships.

Cavs can put two and two together. He'll go to the best spot that gives him a spot to win championships now. Trade the Brooklyn pick and if you put together a great enough roster, you might convince him to stay.

It's really that simple. Anyone who thinks Lebron will actually consider going to the Warriors is out of their mind.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried golf once. I could hit the ball a long damn way. Problem is, no one could see where it went. Had 2 friends, who are golfers, with me and they couldn't see where it went either. lol

I tried golf back in my early 20's. The game just pissed me off (because I was lousy) so I just gave up.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried golf back in my early 20's. The game just pissed me off (because I was lousy) so I just gave up.

I think it has to do with temperament. I tried in my middle school years, but stopped because it was incredibly frustrating. Picked it up again about a year ago and I love it. Bring a 6 pack with you, some smokes and enjoy the escape from reality. If you play well it's a bonus.

But probably the real thing that motivates me to get better is because my friends and I are degenerate gamblers and bet on everything. For how good (or bad) we are, there's no way we should be playing for the amount of money we do, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has to do with temperament. I tried in my middle school years, but stopped because it was incredibly frustrating. Picked it up again about a year ago and I love it. Bring a 6 pack with you, some smokes and enjoy the escape from reality. If you play well it's a bonus.

But probably the real thing that motivates me to get better is because my friends and I are degenerate gamblers and bet on everything. For how good (or bad) we are, there's no way we should be playing for the amount of money we do, lol.

There's go doubt golf can frustrate the hell outta just about anyone.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has already proven a few times he will take the "Bitch way out" so why isn't this possible?

This....and IF it happens, I will not watch an NBA game unless the C's are involved.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he ends up at Golden State and GS is able to keep everyone they currently have. Hell, hope Harden decides to go there too. Maybe they can also go after Kyrie and LeBron and Kyrie can team up again.